• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazna

Enlightened
Anyone heard much from modamag lately? I'm waiting to hear back from him about something...

nMotion96

Newly Enlightened
Anyone heard much from modamag lately? I'm waiting to hear back from him about something...

he hasn't logon since 6/23 last i heard was that he was coming down to southern California to visit family. I'm also waiting for something too hope it comes soon.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
My most recent contact was a couple PM's on June 14th. I'm sure he'll be along to take care of all the orders as soon as he gets back!

johngilmour

Newly Enlightened
Finally after 3 years of reading ALL these posts I have sent you paypal for my birthday present to myself.

I wanted a perfect TiAIN DRACO with Blue Tritium- but I guess you only have blems left..I waited too long :(

But I am still looking forward to getting a blem.

I sent you paypal to modamag_std(at).yahoo.com under the name of John Haines to be sent to John Gilmour c/o RAJ

Let me know if I have to send you more cash. So looking forward to the chance to get more of these.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I just ordered a Drake:paypal:. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties. I currently own a Raw and a Wee and have always wanted a light as small as the Wee with more than one level. does anyone have any Drake beamshots they could post?:faint:

Last edited:

Aepoc

Enlightened
This is probably a stupid question but is the emitter still a cree? what emitters are used in the Drake and Draco if its not still a cree?

Also, what does the combo come with? Is a turbo head it?

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Combo packages include 1 each of the Drake and Draco in whichever material you chose. You will also get some spare o-rings, 2 10180 batteries, 2 10280 batteries along with spacers and a charger.

hazna

Enlightened
This is probably a stupid question but is the emitter still a cree? what emitters are used in the Drake and Draco if its not still a cree?

Also, what does the combo come with? Is a turbo head it?

the emitter is a cree R2. Combo is as Incidentalist mentioned. I don't think there's a combo with the turbo head anymore.

nMotion96, yeah I still haven't heard from johnathan yet either. I can only assume he is busy with RL. Maybe you could email him... or just give him a bit more time.

nMotion96

Newly Enlightened
the emitter is a cree R2. Combo is as Incidentalist mentioned. I don't think there's a combo with the turbo head anymore.

nMotion96, yeah I still haven't heard from johnathan yet either. I can only assume he is busy with RL. Maybe you could email him... or just give him a bit more time.

YEah I think he is busy. I heard somewhere that paypal only gives you 30days? So its just incase cause the 30day is almost up.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Jonathan, I think I messed up my order, I didn't include insurance and might want to change my order to Ti finish instead of Chrome. Please PM me when you can, cheers:D

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup:
Thanks Jonathan for the email

For anyone who's waiting for an order, I suggest you hang on a few weeks as I think Jonathan is out of the country. These little gems are well worth waiting for....In a league of their own!:rock:

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Did you get a response from him?

:twothumbsYes, I had to sort out my payment via email. He is currently out of the country on business and will be back in about three weeks. He said he would ship my order as soon as he returns as I'm sure he will yours. Jonathan sounds like a very busy guy and these wonderfull custom lights are definately worth waiting for. Just enjoy your current EDC for a few weeks more as you will probably be discarding it to the back of a drawer when you get your Drake/Draco:cool:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs Just enjoy your current EDC for a few weeks more as you will probably be discarding it to the back of a drawer when you get your Drake/Draco:cool:

+1. I currently have it around my neck now. Does anyone know where I can purchase 10180 batteries for my Drake?

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Lighthound.com had them in stock last time I looked and I know that Rob from Lummi is selling some of his surplus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.