Atrick-Pay

Newly Enlightened
My membership wasn't working so I e-mailed
you that I was interested but just in case
you didn't get it I'm interested in one or two
shocked.gif

Alledges

Newly Enlightened
I was but a lurker before, but the Lambda Illuminator showed me the light. Now I must have the Pill as well. Losing... consciousness... waiting... for... opportunity...
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

If it ever works its way down this low, I'd like one as well.

Here's an oddball question for Lambda: Is there any chance that you might eventually make any of these in any other colors beside white? Specifically (in my case), Royal Blue? I'd be happy to get one in white, and that's normally what I use LEDs for, but I've been really itching to get my hands on a nice RB Luxeon light... And if you happened to have any colored Luxeons lying around, and didn't know what to do with them...

Probably not worth while at this point, but if you ever really gear up production, this would be a much less expensive way for someone to get several different colored Luxeon lights.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eccentrich:
If it ever works its way down this low, I'd like one as well.

Here's an oddball question for Lambda: Is there any chance that you might eventually make any of these in any other colors beside white? Specifically (in my case), Royal Blue? I'd be happy to get one in white, and that's normally what I use LEDs for, but I've been really itching to get my hands on a nice RB Luxeon light... And if you happened to have any colored Luxeons lying around, and didn't know what to do with them...

Probably not worth while at this point, but if you ever really gear up production, this would be a much less expensive way for someone to get several different colored Luxeon lights.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been trying to get the time to make an Illuminator in each available color. So far I've got blue, cyan, and royal blue completed.

The royal blue is like an intense black light; makes many things glow real bright.

So, yes, it's in the works; watch the Illuminator page for units for sale...

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lambda, off topic, but ever think of changing your signature line to: "If I could get more mods done, I wouldn't have to go to work..."?

Just think of the public service you'd be doing--feeding all the hungry (flashaholics).
grin.gif

STC

Newly Enlightened
Aw...sheesh...ya leave for a coupla days...Please..at least one. Brilliant.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, since I didn't get any of the original Illuminators, (heard about them WAY too late!), please put me down on the waiting list too. I'd like one kit.

Since I make my own cases (see post in a couple of days), is there any way to make the innards from the LI (including heatsink) available? Would this be cooler or brighter than the Mag drop-in?

Doug.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DSpeck:
Well, since I didn't get any of the original Illuminators, (heard about them WAY too late!), please put me down on the waiting list too. I'd like one kit.

Since I make my own cases (see post in a couple of days), is there any way to make the innards from the LI (including heatsink) available? Would this be cooler or brighter than the Mag drop-in?

Doug.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Custom cases, yes please post pictures!

Yes, kits are in the works. Bushman is currently testing the basic converter kit. When he gets done with the testing, basic converter kits, Illuminator kits, and Mag pill kits will soon follow.

And some other good news, a CPF member has expressed interest in helping assemble Mag pills. This will hopefully get everyone their Mag pill perscription very soon....

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lambda:

The royal blue is like an intense black light; makes many things glow real bright.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-AMEN...you can say that again!!
grin.gif

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
i think i want one, we'll see how much money i have left after the new x5. I'll confirm one way or the other when we get down towards this end of the list

- Pete

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, there's now two CPF members interested in helping assemble "Mag Pills".

You may all get your RX soon....

Alexis

Newly Enlightened
Lambda,

Do the other luxeon colors handle the current as gracefully as the white ones?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alexis:
Lambda,

Do the other luxeon colors handle the current as gracefully as the white ones?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As far as I can tell, yes they do.

Luff

Enlightened
Boy am I confused. I'm in line to get a 'kit', but signed up for that before the 'pill' was a gleam in lambda's eye. Now I'd really rather have a couple pills, but am so far down the list I worry getting a couple might be chancy.

So, doctor lambda, what's a patient in need of a couple lambda pills to do? Any problem with cancelling the 'kit' and switching to 2 pills instead?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luff:
Boy am I confused. I'm in line to get a 'kit', but signed up for that before the 'pill' was a gleam in lambda's eye. Now I'd really rather have a couple pills, but am so far down the list I worry getting a couple might be chancy.

So, doctor lambda, what's a patient in need of a lambda pill to do? Any problem with cancelling the 'kit' and switching to a couple pills instead?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark,

No problem. I'm not tracking any actual orders yet.

The parts have been made for the first group of test pills. Sunday or Monaday they should be complete and ready to ship out. I will contact interested parties in the order they responded to this thread.

Also, kits will be ready this week to go to the "helpers" so they can make the final decision as to whether they want to build pills for others.

When we get down to the actual order taking and selling part of this, I'll ask one of the moderators to lock this thread and move it to the buy/sell/trade forum where such business should be conducted.

Dr. Lambda is working on your perscriptions, and with the assistance of some other very skilled CPF members, there should be no shortage of medicine very soon.......

Status
Not open for further replies.