Dual head LED flashlight kit?

wedlpine

Enlightened
Is there a manufacturer that makes an LED flashlight that comes with two seperate heads, a thrower head and a floody head, in the same kit? Preferably one that runs on 1x18650.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Tom

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak produces many different heads with different emitters and optics that fit many of its modular bodies. Peak's Logan 17500 body, for example, will accept a number of different heads, some more floody (P7 with 17mm optic) and some better throwers (XP-G with 20mm optic). The 17500 body with Peak's adapter kit uses any of these batteries: 17500 14500/AA 10440/AAA (R)CR-123. For the 18650, Peak's various Night Patrol bodies all accept heads in a huge range between flood (Night Patrol) and throw (Search & Rescue).

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked the double ended Logan/Pamir bodies. If those ever come back I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Narrow head and flood head on the same body. Oh my.

The Pila GL2 has a throwy incan head and a LED tail. It's not an led nor is it the brightest incan, but a Lumens Factory LA should give you more output.

Last edited:

Tybo22

Newly Enlightened
The only light that comes to mind is the Thrunite scorpion and the Turbo head for the scorpion. Both available at battery junction. Scorpion light is around $100 and the turbo head is $30. Hope that helps. Forgot to mention its runs on 2 cr123 or 1 18650 battery.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
The Klarus XT20 has two heads...and the OP reflector adds flood, and the smooth reflector adds throw.

:D

Crelant makes a couple of lights (7g5 series) that come with a reflector head, and an aspherical head for extreme throw.