• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac D25A, D25A2, D25C, D25C2, D25LC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

superpila

Newly Enlightened
I just got my D25LC2 and I'm loving it already. One thing that always surprises me about ET flashlights is the tint. For some reason all my ET flashlights have a nice tint, and now even the "dangerous" S2 did not disappoint. I have had/tried a number of S2s from another brand and they were all green.
Everything with this flashlight screams quality. My only concern so far is that the unprotected panasonic 3100 doesn't work without a magnet because the button top on this battery is too large. I have a protected ET 3100 on its way anyway and I guess it will fit. I'll post measurements and beamshots soon.
In the meanwhile, some pictures of the news baby:

Danielight

Enlightened
superpila, did you order your unprotected Panasonic 18650 from the same place where you ordered your flashlight? I've been looking at the EagleTac D25LC2 Mini on illuminationGear's website, and they offer the Panasonic 3100 mAh protected 18650, which i assume would fit the light with no problems.

Thiers-Issard

Newly Enlightened
I've been running my EagleTac D25C Mini Titanium for a while now. Works great.
The only gripe i have with this light are the threads. Titanium threads are not as smooth as aluminium.

HSZsil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.