• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ended! Back by popular demand, SF TH modules.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
PSM :wow: You have yourself one impressive "freakin light sabre" as you called it with that combo. Thanks for sharing the great pics.:)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
kenster said:
PSM :wow: You have yourself one impressive "freakin light sabre" as you called it with that combo. Thanks for sharing the great pics.:)
Thanks Kenster! None of my led lights even come close.... But there is a Elephant in my collection that makes it look like a solitaire... :naughty:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to worry Mike. There are only so many things that you have control over. When ya get 'em, ya get 'em!!

Karl

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still no springs.... I will be calling the spring supplier first thing Monday morning. I should have had the springs by now. I've been keeping an eye on my mailbox every day. Lately seems I've been getting blamed for things that are out of my control:( When one project is late, it bottle necks others. Anyways, these TH modules should have shipped a while back and now they are sitting faced down on a board to protect the LED's. This is all I have for the weekend. I know everyone is anxious to get their TH modules.

waitingtowerstp6.jpg

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got off the phone with the sales rep at spring supplier and was told that the springs were sent last week by priority mail vice global express.....Should be here any day. People say one thing and do something else........I need to find parts suppliers who do as they say. Will keep you posted on the springs.

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPINGS ARE IN!!! FINALLY!!! I will post a picture in the next 24 hours showing what the gold springs look like on the modules. Will start shipping on the 21st or 22nd. I need to pop the springs in place and solder. Then carefully pack all the modules and its off to the post office. Again, sorry for all the delays.

ARC mania

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I now own a previous version of this tower module (WX0S)... wow, you are all in for quite a treat! What a great lamp.

I took my M2/detonator/KT1/tower module out with me when I walked the dog last night. The spill beam is absolutely amazing. It is bright and HUGE, and it throws to, easily hitting targets from 100+ yards away. I found the beam to be a good companion for walking on the trail at night, though the throw is almost too bright- it is almost blinding in the dark.

G-2

Enlightened
Chronos said:
I now own a previous version of this tower module (WX0S)... wow, you are all in for quite a treat! What a great lamp.

I took my M2/detonator/KT1/tower module out with me when I walked the dog last night. The spill beam is absolutely amazing. It is bright and HUGE, and it throws to, easily hitting targets from 100+ yards away. I found the beam to be a good companion for walking on the trail at night, though the throw is almost too bright- it is almost blinding in the dark.

+1000 we also have one of the earlier units and to everyone that's not experienced one of these, it will blow your mind, in a KT head, SRTH head, or a T3 head!

This is Great news Mike :rock:you rock!!!! Looking forward to these shipping late this week !!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to say this but I will need a couple extra days to ship. Here are the pictures of the TTM and TH modules as they will ship out together. I have made ten extra units for people who have missed out. These can also ship out immediatelly as well. For those interested, please PM me. Again, thank you all for waiting. Now back to soldering springs, checking shipping addresses, filling out shipping labels, packing and etc.......

goldtowerag8.jpg

ARC mania