Favorite 2x123 P60 Surefire

Skyline

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
6pOriginal said:
The only complain I have about the P60/61 is that the beam shape is usually oval. Out of the 5 P60 I used, all of them are oval...

[/ QUOTE ]

None of my P61s are oval... On the other hand, the MN11 in my M3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

juancho

Enlightened
I like the C-2, I have three, the black, jungle camo and Hard Anodized. And I have another H.A. one that I got from Oldgranpajack in which I put a KL-3 head which make a nice house flashlight and economic (battery wise) for all those times when you don't need 65 or 120 lumens.
I have a M-2 but is not as easy to EDC due to the bigger head.
Overall the C-2 is my favorite light.
Juan C.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
My preference would go to the G2Z if I intent to use the P61 HOLA lamp although I do own an M2 but I have a KL5 attached to the M2. If I need 65 lumens worth of light I would use my M2+KL5 LED. If I need more power for throw then the G2Z with P61 would come in. My E2e is used on days when I am not carrying any bag and so I would just slip it in my pants pocket.

Andy Ho

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Without reading other posts, G2Z hands down. I had one a little while back, but my sister-in-law's nephew was going into the army, so I gave it to him.

I'll get a new one someday. I actually like the G2Z with a Pila 168s and 3.7V lamp assembly. Then I keep a P61 with some 123's in a spares carrier for a little boost.

Latest posts