FCW-10 / Flashlight & Camping GET TOGETHER October 3rd-6th 2013 NJ+ surroundingstates

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FCW-10 / Flashlight & Camping GET TOGETHER October 3rd-6th 2013 NJ+ surroundingst

Looks like a great time for all. We'll be back some time next year. Promise ������⛄

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FCW-10 / Flashlight & Camping GET TOGETHER October 3rd-6th 2013 NJ+ surroundingst

Bill - nice photos - I really like that green lamp on your head! Now that's a real headlamp!!

Ryan - wow impressive camera work! LOL on the photo of me setting myself on fire :) And I like the other one with Stan and Mike making the food... and go figure there I am lurking in the background - well within range to be invited for something else with bacon or cheese on it! (or just the bacon and cheese sandwich - which was quite good by itself!)

carrot

Flashaholic

For those who were interested in the Sunwayman C21C Thunder Hammer, Illumination Supply is having 30% off all Sunwayman lights in stock this week. "BlackNovember" coupon code.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info carrot, great light! The trip was great! Wish I could have stayed Sunday - here's a shot of the Crawford hiking staffs blow-gun feature being tried out by a few of the friendly's. I'll try to post some more pics.

lightcycle1

Enlightened
Re: FCW-10

Nothing like a deep fall campout. Colors were amazing.
Looks like a good time + sorry I missed this. Maybe next year.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info carrot, great light! The trip was great! Wish I could have stayed Sunday - here's a shot of the Crawford hiking staffs blow-gun feature being tried out by a few of the friendly's. I'll try to post some more pics.

Great picture Sandy! And thanks for bringing that thing - it was cool. I think this picture was when I brought down that Grizzly Bear with just one shot! ;)

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tim...clear your PM . Tried to send you one. I need the name and e-mail of your Dorcy contact for info on the Goose neck lamp and pop up . Their website lists almost nothing! The headlamps are on Amazon for a great price.

Bill

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's a picture of all the donated lights from the MFG's. Thanks to all of them!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tim...clear your PM . Tried to send you one. I need the name and e-mail of your Dorcy contact for info on the Goose neck lamp and pop up . Their website lists almost nothing! The headlamps are on Amazon for a great price.

Bill
Bill check the thread you started about it. I listed the part number and they have it on sale right now for only $10.00!! on the Dorcy website. Also thanks for the heads up on my inbox being full. I cleared it out. --Tim

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sandy thanks for getting some more pictures up. I've been so slammed with work that I haven't had a minute to do it. I have some photos I will get up this weekend. Photos of the event are great - keep them coming if you can. Thanks!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, here are some photos of what Energizer and Dorcy sent to us!

rqru.jpg
[/IMG]
Energizer sent some of their latest headlamps, a few lights with their new Light Fusion Technology, and some of their awesome lithium AA's for some long term testing. I'm a big fan of their new Light Fusion Technology!

mzmi.jpg
[/IMG]
Dorcy sent quite a lot of stuff!! You can't really get it all in this group shot, so I'll post three pictures below with more of a breakdown of all the lights and batteries Dorcy sent.

d4ay.jpg
[/IMG]
Dorcy actually sent us so much stuff it is hard to mention all of it right here! So I'll just hit some of the highlights in this photo: As you can see a ton of their fantastic Mastercell batteries in AAA, AA, C and D formats! We had all the power we needed all weekend! and I was able to supply several batteries to the guys to do some long term and run time testing! Also worth noting: that fan/light combo is awesome. The bike light is cool too.

reyw.jpg
[/IMG]
So much good stuff in this photo! The flood headlamp was a group favorite, everyone got a cool keychain light that focuses from flood to spot, the big yellow spot light threw like a monster, the pre-production zoom lights were very nice, the 500lumen dive light was a group favorite, and those pink lights were the perfect take home for the ladies!

0f7b.jpg
[/IMG]
The big pistol grip light (back left) had a really cool focusing system, the 500 lumen 3-C light was a perfect wall of light after I added some light diffusing film, the pop up light (bright green ring near the base of it) really cool, the table lamps (pink and green) also great with a useful magnetic base, and a bunch of very useful motion lights.

So I'm not going into much detail about all the Energizer and Dorcy lights because we are all going to be doing personal reviews about them. So keep your eyes open for some detailed info on each of these great lights!

Last edited:

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bill - Thank you for getting these reviews up so quickly! Please don't let the rest of us slackers dictate your dedication to getting any remaining reviews done. For being the first of us to hit the forums with a review from FCW-10, Santa will be bringing you something special at the next get together! --Tim

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

FCW-10 participants - Please don't let my being a total slacker and not taking the time to get my reviews done dictate a lack of necessity to do so. Please remember that Dorcy and Energizer were quick to provide us with several nice products for us to use and review during our FCW-10 event. And the CPF audience may be anxious to hear about the lights we were provided. I know my personal life has taken a priority to my sitting and MAKING time to get these reviews done. I will be getting them done shortly. I like the way Lighthouse one presented his quick reviews - with a link within this thread, pointing to his review of the item - thanks again Lighthouse one.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

Dorcy and Energizer get major props for their support. We won't forget that.

:D