• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler for metal boot retaining ring for Macs tri-edc

gonefishing

Enlightened
Good idea extra holes. Any ETA ?

I would like to see them in production by the end of Nov. If all goes well. Maybe sooner. It really depends on the shop. I'm working with Karas Kustoms, you might have heard of them. They make really great pens! They are gearing up for the Holidays so it might get pushed back a little.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Good idea. I have 2 Brass Mac's tri-edcs and a Mac's Ti P60 host. All of them have the same flimsy delrin retaining ring in the tails. So I would definitely be in for three.

Last edited:

jkid1911

Enlightened
IMHO this would be the best version as it looks very "mechanical" and symmetrical with the many holes rather than just the two. I've done a lot of work with split ring pliers and some of the better kits have multiple end attachments that might offer greater versatility. I'm in!
Did a quick mock-up in Inventor. I'm going off a CAD drawing of the McClicky but I don't have any calipers at the moment so all the other measurements were taken with a drafting rule. I can email the model as a .DWG .STP or whatever you need Nick.
15417404960_7fbd74189c_c.jpg

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Very impressive Mac collection, Emu!!!
Every one is gorgeous. You have good taste my friend.
DB