• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler for metal boot retaining ring for Macs tri-edc

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Impressive.

:D

Okok... here's a picture of my Mac family I took today

item.JPG

I posted some older pics in this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?311513-Photos-Of-Mac-s-EDC-Lights/page16

Enjoy :devil::devil:

benchrest

Newly Enlightened

IsaacL

Enlightened
Interesting to see all the hidden interest in this project ...Yup I used "interest" twice ;)

Back in August I mentioned to Sigfan the possibility of having some metal rings made...but I was working on other projects and it just got moved to the backburner.

Now I wonder if they were both in cahoots :thinking: It's good to see someone take the initiative to actually get it done.

By my tally there are at least 46-47 units worth of interest.

gonefishing

Enlightened
Interesting to see all the hidden interest in this project ...Yup I used "interest" twice ;)

Back in August I mentioned to Sigfan the possibility of having some metal rings made...but I was working on other projects and it just got moved to the backburner.

Now I wonder if they were both in cahoots :thinking: It's good to see someone take the initiative to actually get it done.

By my tally there are at least 46-47 units worth of interest.

I've by bumped my order to 50. Might do 100. The file is in their hands now. Thanks for all of your help Isaac.

IsaacL

Enlightened
No, thank YOU! Happy to see everything is working out. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.