Finger Lights at Walmart

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finger Lights at the end of an aisle, by the Halloween Costumes. Location of Walmart in Torrance, California.

Item number, 018745300001, $1.87 each.

I hope this helps!

dsc012416pf.jpg

dsc012430dc.jpg

dsc012442ts.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to Walmart today to take a pictures of display to help whoever is interested.

When I first purchased the Finger Lights 2 days ago I dropped my wallet.
I was maybe around 50 feet from the cashier when I realized I dropped my wallet. I re-traced my steps, no wallet. I asked all the cashiers I walked by if they found a wallet. Nobody saw my wallet. I went to customer service to ask if anybody turned in a wallet, no wallet.

So I went home and cancelled 2 credit cards, 3 ATM cards.

I callled the next day to Walmart to ask if they found a wallet. Their reply was no.

So I went to the DMV to get a replacement license. Then I went to the Social Security office to get a replacement Social Security card.

2 days later, I got home from work and went on CPF and read this thread. That there were some members that could not find Finger Lights. So I figured that I would go to Walmart and take a picture of the display, to help anybody interested in this light what the display looked like.

I thought maybe I will check customer service one more time to see if they found my wallet. I was very surprised when I was told my wallet was found. A clerk told me that an employee found my wallet in front of the eyeglass center and turned the wallet in.

I still had all my money inside the wallet, $12.00.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
ernsanada said:
I thought maybe I will check customer service one more time to see if they found my wallet. I was very surprised when I was told my wallet was found. A clerk told me that an employee found my wallet in front of the eyeglass center and turned the wallet in.

I still had all my money inside the wallet, $12.00.

Wow, great story ernsanada. So glad to hear than an honest employee turned in your wallet. And THANK YOU for the pictures of the fingerlight display!!

BTW, tried another Wal-Mart tonight - no dice here. I definitely would not have missed that kind of a display. I guess they haven't made it here yet, but then they were slow to get the Nite-Ize upgrade kits also. Now all of the WallyWorlds in this area have them.