Fire Foxes IV FF4

Patriot

Flashaholic
Lux, thank you for the feedback man. I know you're a li-ion safety maniac, which is great because anything you own, you've done homework on. Great tips and ideas!

I didn't know you had a tree come through your house and power failures. I guess I better get down the the cafe a bit more often. Sounds like a crazy story. Btw, you should sell one of your lights just so you can say that you have..haha!

I really hope this goes the way of a smooth reflector.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Just got the last of the "replacement value" insurance check to have all the damage fixed which is half as much as the whole house cost originally!!! If a tree falls down within an inch of your home, there is zero coverage for anything, but if it touches your home, they've got boatloads of money to send you--even including the broken grill, and damaged slate stones in back yard.

I'm not sure if everyone should be updating their name on this list, since Lips is doing a real GB over at FF, like he did with the FireFox 3.

mhemling33

Newly Enlightened
I am by no means trying to do a gb or steal anything from lips i was just keeping a list of people that would want in on a gb, then when a member decides to do the GB i can give them a list of members that are already interested. I am not trying to step on anyones toes and i will take it down no questions asked if it is causing any issues.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I am by no means trying to do a gb or steal anything from lips i was just keeping a list of people that would want in on a gb, then when a member decides to do the GB i can give them a list of members that are already interested. I am not trying to step on anyones toes and i will take it down no questions asked if it is causing any issues.

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that...rather was just saying more for informational purposes if people REALLY want to get one, there is the actual GB list on the other forum they should know about.

wingsnoles

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that...rather was just saying more for informational purposes if people REALLY want to get one, there is the actual GB list on the other forum they should know about.
Im for one also!!

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just so I don't mess up anyone's list i didn't go thru with emailing Lips, I thought it over I'm not an HID person

mhemling33

Newly Enlightened
Just so I don't mess up anyone's list i didn't go thru with emailing Lips, I thought it over I'm not an HID person

You have nothing to worry about lips is just an interested list for now then when he find out price, time frame, etc it will become an official GB. as for my list it is nothing at all really lol I am just notifying people where his list is pretty much ;) no need to apologize!

kcsr.org

Newly Enlightened
I was browsing for HID lights on ebay tonight, and eventually wound up in this thread. Based on what I've read so far, it looks like the FF IV is going to be the best bang for the buck right now. Is there anything else comparable that is worth considering?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Is there anything else comparable that is worth considering?"

The closest thing would be the FFIII of which there are a couple up for sale right now for around $250.

kcsr.org

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply and 411, Colonel. I think I'll hold out for the FF4.