Fire Foxes IV FF4

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I says 6000+ Lumens now for ff4, but I still don't get the specs for the ff3 that are listed at the bottom showing clearly about 40W and 1,600m. The FF3 has been verified to be in the 225k lux range. I don't know what they are calculating at 1600m, must not be .25 lux?

It may be Chinese Lux.

:D

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hard to know what to make from the specs but with the larger 79mm head, smooth reflector and 60W, it could potentially reach 600k+ lux which would translate to 1600 odd meters @ .25 as TEEJ stated.

Fresh Light

Enlightened
I'm rooting for at least 500k lux out of this, but more is always a good thing. The this is the chart that says 1600m for the ff3.
FF3P.gif

jessieboi

Newly Enlightened
A dealer of the FF4 has just listed a price of $289, shipped, in its website (though currently out-of-stock).

How much would the group buy price probably be? Months ago I checked with this dealer and they had the FF3 at $270, less 10%.
How the Lips GB price?
is there any where I can buy it now?

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
How the Lips GB price?
is there any where I can buy it now?
I don't think u can get it NOW anywhere, if you're just growing antsy and really need to click a 'Submit order' button you can pay $270 at flashlight-torch.com but it won't ship until the beginning of May

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
The GB pre-orders I organized with Bill at [email protected] at $210 plus freight of the FF4 is almost a go at nearly 20 pre-orders, but only for non-USA residents. If fact, we have been making arrangements with what courier I prefer through emails just awhile ago. FYI

Last edited:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like yours is the only group buy left. http://www.fire-foxes.com/
Fire-Foxes said:
  • Statement about the USA user to buy fire-foxes
"Omni Lighting" is only designated dealer in USA, any other channels to purchase products can't enjoy after-sales or warranty.
The group buy at flashlight-torch.com without permission, will be considered invalid.

Are they saying it's invalid for US residents, or for everyone worldwide though?

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are they saying it's invalid for US residents, or for everyone worldwide though?

Please get in touch with [email protected] for all your concerns. I proposed this group buy to Bill hoping to give us all interested in the FF4 a good value for our money. As to the mechanics and the geographical restrictions, freight, and other concerns that are coming into play, it is beyond me already.

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please get in touch with [email protected] for all your concerns. I proposed this group buy to Bill hoping to give us all interested in the FF4 a good value for our money. As to the mechanics and the geographical restrictions, freight, and other concerns that are coming into play, it is beyond me already.
I'm in the US so there's no point in contacting Bill. This whole thing is hilarious to me. How can Fire-Foxes prevent a vendor from having a group buy? They can play games with their vendors all they want, but what's the difference between flashlight-torch having a "group buy" (which they only ever called a pre-order) and just selling the product? Apparently the former is a no-no, but the latter is okay.

I'm guessing it won't be too long before Bill gets shut down too at the rate this debacle is unfolding.

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
This whole thing is hilarious to me.

Hilarious it is. For three days Bill has not answered my emails (I thought this GB thing has gone kaput) only to suddenly get a reply from him asking me about my courier of choice because he is nearing the 20 pre-orders and that he was sorry for the late reply for he was quite busy learning how to drive!

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a reply from Bill about factory warranty. He said his lights has warranty from the factory and is estimated to be delivered between May 5 and 10, barring any unforeseen circumstance.

Bumble

Enlightened
Hilarious it is. For three days Bill has not answered my emails (I thought this GB thing has gone kaput) only to suddenly get a reply from him asking me about my courier of choice because he is nearing the 20 pre-orders and that he was sorry for the late reply for he was quite busy learning how to drive!

maybe he was thinking about personally delivering them at one point.... lol

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
FF4 shipping rates list to most countries (light not sold to USA residents) now available at doingoutdoor.com

Dave1988

Newly Enlightened
Guys, I just stumbled across this thread and am very keen to buy one.. Is it too late? I can PayPal right away!