First post! Looking for a great defensive light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarov

Enlightened
Pydpiper said:
And seeing how I managed to get the bus situation brought back up..
You say you were in uniform with your "Mate" so I am assuming Navy, if your mate was a construction worker and the guy that came to sit beside you was in full indian garb, DO NOT try to find a police man for help! :grin2:

:crackup:

Telling him you got a big flashlight might be misinterpreted as well...

Ahem; sorry about that. :D

As others has stated, you can use a flashlight to blind first and then as a kubaton, but this requires a lot of training.
A Surefire light with a 65 lumens can confuse an assailant even under daylight conditions, 105 lumens better so.

As always; awareness is the first step to preparedness, you have asked the right crowd :)

Lmtfi

Newly Enlightened
Pydpiper said:
You say you were in uniform with your "Mate" so I am assuming Navy, if your mate was a construction worker and the guy that came to sit beside you was in full indian garb, DO NOT try to find a police man for help! :grin2:

Too late !!!
super-bowl---village-people.jpg

Empath

Flashaholic
Discussion of lights best used against getting "that look" from gays, and the spin quickly put on the question doesn't leave it fit for CPF. Thread is closed

Darell

Flashaholic
Fleabag -

Please feel free to begin a new post with your flashlight requirements. And please refrain from using bigotry as a reason for needing the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.