FS: $343.00 Hospital Bill for LifeNRA

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
LifeNRA said:
Guys I wish I could put into words the way I am feeling right now, but I just cant. I really do not know what to say. I really just needed to blow of some steam this morning and now you all go and do this for me. I just wish I could tell you exactly how much this means to my family. THANK YOU , THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I will never forget this community or any of you. You guys are like family to me and I love you all.
Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff, tell us your PP address please.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Life NRA...you deserve this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TIN I already made a donation and if LifeNra wants to, he can disclose the amount. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Beamhead sent me $200 this morning and Topper sent me $20.
Thank you guys so much.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Yep. One of the things I should have done differently is not post the actual donation amounts. In retrospect, it probably should have been a non-disclosed thing between the contributor and LifeNRA. Like I said, I reacted without thinking in all the way thru.

At any rate, you guys are coming thru and it's appreciated.

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Jeff,

All we ask is that you name your child something like
"Chad Paul Frederick" AKA CPF

JUST KIDDING.

It is good for the soul to be able to help you and your family Jeff. Thank you for letting us do this,

Michael

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Good idea!

Doesn't look like I was able to get in on the bill so I'll just do a raincheck for $25.

Oops! Just read the entire post. No raincheck necessary.

Glad to help.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
I am in for 50.00 However I do not have a PP acct. Could someone let me know where to send a check? Could also send a USPS M/O if that would be better.

Outrider

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Please post if you want in on this fabulous deal and let me know for how much and I'll maintain the master list. We'll figure out how to get the funds to Mrs. LifeNRA, since if Mr. LifeNRA is like the rest of us, he'll try to buy a damn light or something stupid like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm contributing to a free light to Mr. LifeNRA so he won't have
to buy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif One Fenix 1AA on hold for him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif