FS: $343.00 Hospital Bill for LifeNRA

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK I must add my commentery here.

When I left this morning to go shopping TIN had not started this "awesome" thread.

While I was out I knew I would come back and see something like this going on.

I really have a deep respect for CPF and when I say CPF well you all know that I mean...well.."YOU ALL".

We have seen some intersesting situations of late but no one will ever convince me that CPF is anything but FANTASTIC!!!!!!

May you all have a wonderful weekend.

And LifeNRA...I love you too...Man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i sure wish i could help out.im with you in sprit though.im a tad broke

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow beam thats very kind of ya.i hope he gets all this solved its scary how expensive them bills can be makes ya think

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Guys I must say again from my family THANK YOU! Your support and prayers mean so much to us. So far.....are you ready for this?.... you have donated $936!!!!! Yes that is right..$936!! My wife would type out a response to you herself but her belly is so big she cannot sit at the computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. She is likely to go into labor if she gets anymore emotional. We just want to say how deeply this has affected us and thank you all so much.
All of you are in our prayers and I hope and pray that God blesses each of you and your families. If I was any good at writing my thoughts it would sound much better. Thank you, thank you all for doing this.
Jeff

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
tell her youre all in my thoughts and prayers ok jeff

[/ QUOTE ]
Will do raggie. You are always in our prayers buddy.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff I don't know you personally but I'm always willing to help out someone in need. I'm sorry I can't send much money - university bills, living expenses, only income part time job etc. I'd love to send more but I am stone broke. Paypal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amorphous

Enlightened
LifeNRA,

Although not much, but I hope the money will help you getting back on track.

Also included some food for thought suggestions.

Paypal Sent.

marcspar

Enlightened
Jeff,

Good luck with the baby and your cancer fight. We are all behind you!

Paypal sent.

Marc