• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Let's go military (MIL SPEC HA III MAG host) *** 4th Batch (COMPLETED)***

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Let's go military (MIL SPEC HA III MAG host) *** 4th Batch (In Progress)***

Hi Jo,

I'll Take

1 x 2C
1 x 1C

with finning and flutes pending
however if this not possible, then stock

Can I make a payment to secure my order ?
Thanks

Britelumens

Enlightened
Re: FS: Let's go military (MIL SPEC HA III MAG host) *** 4th Batch (In Progress)***

Hi tx101,

Got your payment and the your order are secure, you can sleep well for the next few weeks till they are ready for shipping :crackup:

Yes, if fluted / finned could be feasible and turn out nice, you could just pay for the additional cost. By the way, I assumed you want both in HA III olive.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

p/s: You have miss out the cost for the shipping which is $26 if you do not want registered service. Else add another $2.00

Hi Jo,

I'll Take

1 x 2C
1 x 1C

with finning and flutes pending
however if this not possible, then stock

Can I make a payment to secure my order ?
Thanks

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jo, I would like both hosts in black if possible

fneuf

Newly Enlightened

I would prefer 3D hosts, but if those are not not possible, I would put my hand on a 2D. Any of those in Mat Black, I like bets (and anyway you can't go wrong with Mat Black). :grin2:

:poke:Do you have an idea about when will you know if you can make 3D ? This is "important" for me to make the payment, as the amound depend from 2D/3D, and also to know which battery will fit, then what drivers solution I can use, etc
In the same time I would not like to miss the 2D's currently available, waiting for a 3D :)

:popcorn:

One question more : what is included? Head, body and also tailcap, spring, o-rings, switch, ...?

Last edited:

niner

Enlightened

I would like to take following in Olive please:

1) MAG HA III 1D host - $120
( Finned & Flute Mag head / Cut / rethread )

2) MAG HA III 1.5D host - $130
( Finned & Flute Mag head / Cut / rethread / Tri-Bored )

Hosts total: $250.00
Shipping: $26.00
Registered mail: $2.00

Total = $278.00

:paypal: Thanks

BTW, I'll pick up another 1C host when it's available.

mash.m

Enlightened

hi,

i am in for one 1D host with finned fluted head. is it possible to do a custom lenght with this 1d host? i wan it a little shorter then the "normal" 1d lenght.

payment will done when my question will be answered...:p

thanks, markus

niner

Enlightened

hi,

i am in for one 1D host with finned fluted head. is it possible to do a custom lenght with this 1d host? i wan it a little shorter then the "normal" 1d lenght.

payment will done when my question will be answered...:p

thanks, markus

+1, good question.

Jo, can you make 1D and 1.5D as short as possible? I know I will need to bore the tailcap to seat the spring deeper, but that's fine.

Thanks.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would prefer 3D hosts, but if those are not not possible, I would put my hand on a 2D. Any of those in Mat Black, I like bets (and anyway you can't go wrong with Mat Black). :grin2:

:poke:Do you have an idea about when will you know if you can make 3D ? This is "important" for me to make the payment, as the amound depend from 2D/3D, and also to know which battery will fit, then what drivers solution I can use, etc
In the same time I would not like to miss the 2D's currently available, waiting for a 3D :)
Yeah. I'm holding off and hoping for some longer D bodies. 3Ds hopefully, and maybe (from my lips to britelumen's ears) a big bad 6D.

Scattergun

Enlightened

:paypal:for one Mag 1D HA-III Olive with finned and fluted head, including registered shipping, $140!

mash.m

Enlightened

+1, good question.

Jo, can you make 1D and 1.5D as short as possible? I know I will need to bore the tailcap to seat the spring deeper, but that's fine.

Thanks.

i like them also as short as possible, done with all my 1d mags. i can do the work on the tailcap for my self with my 80 years old lathe :whistle:
i also shorten the inner of the head. this bring 8mm in lenght...

markus

Britelumens

Enlightened

Hi guys,

At the moment, the 1D and the 1.5D Tir-Bored will be based on the previous run size. With the 1D being too short, handling comfort might not be so comfortable especially if you have a larger palm and also when toggeling the switch. Therefore, for general public, it would be a reasonable length.

The only way to make it shorter is to bored the tailcap deeper to acommodate the spring just like what Will did on his 1D. However, please do not forget that there is another step involve which is the HA III anodizing. To protect the connectivity, masking has too be done and that would involve cost, time and other issues just to get a few mm off. That might not be so worthy after all.

So, if you need any one off or special custom, either you can DIY it yourself by ordering a 2D in which HA III you like and DIY, or I am more than happy to ship them to whoever modder, machinist of your choice who is willing to do whatever you request..(etc Will ). But I must stress that these HA III is tuff and take a lot out from your blade.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

mash.m

Enlightened

hi,

:paypal: payment just sent for:

120$ one 1D MAG with fined and fluted head, body grooves if available
18$ shipping
2$ registered shipping

140$ total

thanks, markus

sunshine57

Newly Enlightened

Jo,

Paypal sent for 2D finned/fluted olive #2

light - $105
ship - $18
registered - $2

$125.00 sent

Last edited:

KROMATICS

Enlightened

MAG HA-III 2D Stock Host (Finned & Fluted Head) Olive $105
MAG HA-III 2D Stock Host (Finned & Fluted Head) Black $105
Shipping ($18 + $8 + $2 Registered) $28

TOTAL: $238

:paypal:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

CPF ID: ehallspqr

Hello Jo I will take one of the below in HA olive drab. I pre-payed via PayPal. :paypal: Thanks

2) MAG HA III 1.5D host - $130
( Finned & Flute Mag head / Cut / rethread / Tri-Bored )
The above is compatible with 1 unit of FM 3 x 17670 battery holder

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ooops, sorry Jo, in my excitement I totally forgot about the shipping :D
:paypal: for Registered shipping = $28
Unique Transaction ID #8HS64471RR158024H

Any updates on the machining of Mag Cs ?

Thanks

Wai

Hi tx101,

Got your payment and the your order are secure, you can sleep well for the next few weeks till they are ready for shipping :crackup:

Yes, if fluted / finned could be feasible and turn out nice, you could just pay for the additional cost. By the way, I assumed you want both in HA III olive.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

p/s: You have miss out the cost for the shipping which is $26 if you do not want registered service. Else add another $2.00

Britelumens

Enlightened

Hi tx101,

Updated.
Will have some confirmation this weekend.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

Ooops, sorry Jo, in my excitement I totally forgot about the shipping :D
:paypal: for Registered shipping = $28
Unique Transaction ID #8HS64471RR158024H

Any updates on the machining of Mag Cs ?

Thanks

Wai

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will there ever be an AA run?lovecpf

Britelumens

Enlightened

Hi tx101,

A piece of good news for those who are waiting confirmation on the HA III Mag 1C host. The 4 pieces with "pending" status will be custom to fit 1 x AW 26500 lithium ion cell, and with finned head in HA III.

And the other good news for 1D fan is that it will be made even shorted with the tailcap bore out deeper. I believe it will look great with those custom head and HA III finishes.

There will be a price change on the upgrade on the C host.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens