• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LF-2XT Titanium Upgrade Package

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
paypal sendt for one with trit and shipping.
Payment sent for 1
Thanks
would be interested in a clip also
Payments received!
A couple of questions.

This is a host for someone who already has the innards of a LF2XT, correct?

Where can I see the trit color choices?
That's correct! This offering is for people who already have LF2XT and might want to upgrade their aluminum versions to titanium.
Please refer to www.mixglo.com for colors and brightness levels (on the bottom of home page)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Will a DS Prometheus clip fit on this body?

Ill take one IF my DarkSucks clip will indeed fit

thank you

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
I'll take one please.
how much more is it for the beadblasted & darkened option? or eventually just darkened?
red trit vial please.

interested in a clip addition if you come up with a design.

Edit

Paypal sent
0W608450W0923501R

Last edited:

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one please.
how much more is it for the beadblasted & darkened option? or eventually just darkened?
red trit vial please.

interested in a clip addition if you come up with a design.

Edit

Paypal sent
0W608450W0923501R
Payment received and will email you with the tracking number upon dispatch. Thanks!

muhaha

Newly Enlightened
Those who ordered, check your PP email for tracking number. If you placed an order and haven't received tracking number email, please let me know.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the tracking. My old stock lf2xt is getting a major facelift this winter. Also got some different tinted xp-l hi and xpg2 in the mail for it. Cant wait :)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Got the tracking. My old stock lf2xt is getting a major facelift this winter. Also got some different tinted xp-l hi and xpg2 in the mail for it. Cant wait :)

I'm pretty pumped for this too! I like the LF2XT a lot. Giving it a Titanium makeover is iceing on the cake.
Mine already has an XPG2, and a Titanium clip.

These new bodies look gripier than stock bodies are.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, these are really nice!
Thanks for making these available.
I feel like buying one.........only problem is that I don't have the flashlight LOL!
Congrats to all on your purchases.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My old lf2xt has been in the washing machine on full wash/dry cycle 4 times:ohgeez:, and seen years of keychain duty. Its pretty banged up now so this "cheap" ti tube was like sendt from above :) I do have some bare xp-g2 (cool) and xp-e2 leds, so i needed some xp-l and some nicer tinted xp-g2. Need some different leds to play with when the ti tube arrive. hope the xp-l hi will focus perfectly in the lf2xt reflector. Its unusual deep for a aaa light. Im hoping it will, I got no aaa xp-l lights yet, and hope this one will be my first :)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I personally like the idea of a XPE2 in there.

Your LF2 survived OK going thru the wash? No ill effects?

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
No ill effects after the washing machine. Exept lots of dings and scratces. Upgraded my nitecore d10 with a xpe2 some weeks ago. The difference between the early neutral xpe and new neutral xpe2 was far greater than i expected. So i might try a new xpe2, (will prob give best throw) but i really want to see how a xpl will look :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-L HI looks awesome in the LF2XT. I wouldn't trade the loss in lumens with the XPE2 for what may be a little bit more throw. You're going to get so much more light overall from the XP-L HI with really good throw.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds really nice. Not expecting to get too mutch throw out of a ~10mm reflector anyway, thats why i need to try a xp-l. Ordered one 4750-5000k xp-l hi v6 3d ,and one warmer v3 5a3 4000-4125k with dome on, just incase the xp-l hi would refuse to focus properly.

Latest posts