• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LF-2XT Titanium Upgrade Package

Nicrod

Flashaholic
XP-L HI looks awesome in the LF2XT. I wouldn't trade the loss in lumens with the XPE2 for what may be a little bit more throw. You're going to get so much more light overall from the XP-L HI with really good throw.

Very intresting, I didn't know an XPL would perform so well in the LF2XT

JORN- I put a 4000K XPE2 into an NC EX10 and it turned out awesome. It's a very good thrower

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-L is lovely in the LF2XT. You need to check the reflector opening though prior to installation. I've had to widen the opening just a touch with an x-acto knife for the XP-L lens to fit. The XP-L HI will fit and focus with no modifications.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-L in the LF2XT is awesome. The brightness with a Ni-MH XP-L is as bright/brighter than the 10440 powered XP-G2

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My understanding is that they all do, at least with the stock driver.
yes they all do. The driver/ui is the whole reason why this light is so popular. So no one in their right minds will swap the driver on a lf2xt, it will just make it worthless :).

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my package today with the LF2XT bodies. Very nice work on these! :twothumbs

I setup one of these and everything went together quite smoothly.
One thing I did notice is that the Moddoo clip is just a touch too small to fit on the tailcap but the Prometheus Dark Sucks clip fits fine. I like the way the tailcap is cut as it keeps the clip perfectly centered - which was a problem on the stock and Ku tailcaps.

I hope you do decide to make a clip for the LF2XT - something strong out of 6-4 Ti. I'd be in for about 5 of them.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my package today with the LF2XT bodies. Very nice work on these! :twothumbs

I setup one of these and everything went together quite smoothly.
One thing I did notice is that the Moddoo clip is just a touch too small to fit on the tailcap but the Prometheus Dark Sucks clip fits fine. I like the way the tailcap is cut as it keeps the clip perfectly centered - which was a problem on the stock and Ku tailcaps.

I hope you do decide to make a clip for the LF2XT - something strong out of 6-4 Ti. I'd be in for about 5 of them.

Does your switch assembly work correctly on your light?
A pic of how far the button projects out would be helpful. Mine has some issues.
I took a bit of sandpaper to the inside of the ring of my clip.
It now fits well after a 30 seconds of work.

No idea if I can find time to make more of these clips soon.
I'll look into it.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Hi Sean,
Glad to the bodies arrived, and you are pleased. Mine should be landing any day now.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quick dirty cell pics.
Can anyone confirm if their button is as sunken into the tail as mine is?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re the button - yes mine is as sunken into the light as yours. There doesn't seem to be much travel in terms of the switching, it's very sensitive in that regard but it is working properly.

Latest posts