• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree ***BUYER CAN PAY ONCE RECEIVED***

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Thanks jumpstat. I'm still waiting for a PM reply from Clickie, so we'll see if he comes through with this one...

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Clickie, if you read this post, you said you'd ship Thursday and send me tracking but I never heard from you. Can you please update me when you have a moment, thanks!

FYI, posting here because your PM box is full.

Last edited:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
No PM, no email and PM box is still full. I guess this isn't too shocking but its a little disappointing. From what people tell me, this is far from the first time Clickie has flaked on a sale.

The GOOD news, is every other individual I have interacted with here on CPF, both on the forums and PM, has been genuine, honest and friendly. I have purchased two lights through CPF, and I appreciate how most people here are honest and true to their word. CPF is a great community despite this one negative experience!!

WTH

Newly Enlightened
I didn't send him any money so it didn't hurt that bad :).

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes that is a huge relief....the offer was too good to be true...but just maybe he is tied up (no puns intended) somewhere...you never know

WTH

Newly Enlightened
I'm not giving up hope, but its been five days since I last heard for him, so in the meantime I'll have to make due with my McLux III PD :). Maybe I'll catch a Mule next time around to make up for it!

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Clickie posted on the 4th then again on the 11th so I'm guessing he can't get near to a computer all that often... or doesn't get on CPF all that often...

if that's not the case then I'm totally bewildered....:confused:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Clickie posted on the 4th then again on the 11th so I'm guessing he can't get near to a computer all that often... or doesn't get on CPF all that often...

if that's not the case then I'm totally bewildered....:confused:

Even if thats the case, he said he'd send me the tracking information on Thursday, after he shipped the light. And even if he shipped but forgot to send tracking, it would be here at the latest by today (mail just arrived, and no McGizmo).

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Weird. I would be weary of doing a "COD" deal. All he has to say is he mailed it. Then he'll want his money.... Then you get to play he said she said....

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he had posted, I am pretty sure it will be with DC. And if he was serious and seems to be desperate, he would process shipping quickly and properly. So in this respect and since no communication since last week, this can be assumed to be a scam...IMHO

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Delivery confirmation is 65 cents if you buy it at the post office, and free with something like endicia or stamps.com. If he doesn't use it, and claims he shipped, its pretty obvious he isn't telling the truth.

Regardless, at this point, I think its safe to say he wasn't serious about this transaction, and was just wasting everyone's time.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Just bought this here on the forums a few weeks ago and now I need the money. The cree mod was done by 4sevens and is nice and bright white!

Has the Peu bezel w/3 green trits installed and is rare HA Nat and is in great condition. I dont have a camera but will guarantee its condition or money back, the previously seller( ill try to find the post and his name) can also verify its great condition and its pretty much set on my dresser since I got it!

$275 Shipped Priority

***I'll ship first & buyer can pay upon receipt of light so you can dont incur any risk!!

:poof: