• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Ti-PDS

e171fish

Newly Enlightened
Purchased directly from Don. Very good condition, no significant scratches or dings. I damaged the red piston o-ring and replaced it with a black one from Lowes. $650.00 now $535.00 shipping.

IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

Last edited:

grayhighh

Enlightened
Yeah, i have no idea why this light is still here. Should be heading to someones home already.

Last edited:
+2. Nothing has ever topped it for its unique combination of:

Cool Factor
Pocketability
Simple low-high UI
Build quality
Upgradeability
Durability

Absolute grand slam offering from The Man, perhaps the best EDC ever made.

bf1

Enlightened
I am glad I still own the original 6 and 8 flute versions.

I am glad I still own the original 6 and 8 flute versions.
Excellent news. Never let 'em go, Barry. Never let 'em go. If I'm not mistaken (and I may very well be since I just had ANOTHER birthday this week) the 6 flute version (the original Ti PD, successor to the III-T) was not an "S" (Seoul). That didn't evolve until the 8 flute version came into being. Maybe fyrstormer or coloradogps (two other old-timers :devil:) can confirm?

easilyled

Flashaholic
I think you're right Troy.

IMG_2435.jpg

My 6'er was upgraded by datiled to XM-L.
Don himself upgraded the III-T to SSC-P4 from original luxeon.
My 8'er is an original unmodded SSC-P4 like the beauty for sale.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
You are correct Troy, my "buldging" Ti PD 6 flute was a UV1J lux III, the creamiest vanilla tint I have ever seen.

Free bump for the light that has become the pinnacle of every serious flashaholics collection worldwide. :D

fyrstormer

Banned
Excellent news. Never let 'em go, Barry. Never let 'em go. If I'm not mistaken (and I may very well be since I just had ANOTHER birthday this week) the 6 flute version (the original Ti PD, successor to the III-T) was not an "S" (Seoul). That didn't evolve until the 8 flute version came into being. Maybe fyrstormer or coloradogps (two other old-timers :devil:) can confirm?
That's how I understand it. I upgraded my McLux3-T from the original Luxeon 3 emitter to a Luxeon K2 TFFC emitter, and turned it into a useful light. (even compared to the now-five-year-old Ti-PD-S, the McLux3-T in stock form was disappointingly dim, but the K2 TFFC fixed that.)

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's just such a sweet deal...somebody please take it already and remove the temptation.

If I have not over spent my next 6 months hobby budget in one single week I would jump on this no doubt :D