• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Nova Ti 16340 & Nova TixDa 16340

Blacwatch28B

Newly Enlightened
Tain....any of these lights left...late to the party! What are the outputs
and what cell or cells do they use?

Thanks
Steve

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Steve :welcome:

It appears there should be stock of the Nova Ti 16340, since Yitsan has not indicated otherwise... You might want to await confirmation from him.

Outputs as indicated in Post#1
- Driver L-M-H 3 Mode, 10ma-300ma-1000ma
- Operation: Click On, Click again off, Double click to change mode.

As the man says...
The driver is optimized for primary CR123. You may use 1 x Li-ion or 1 x CR123 with Nova.

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
That's what I thought, bummer I just received my custom Damascus ELB Rhino and Damascus Sebenza. Looking for a Damascus tritium light to pair with them.

*LASER*

Enlightened
I will take one Nova Ti,
with neutral white Led,
blue trits in the body and green in the switch installed.
Shipping via EMS

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
So is this Nova have a "clicky" switch with a Ti cover over it? It has the look of a McGizmo PD piston which I like but much prefer the clicky switch operation. Just curious about the switch and LE function.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, the Nova switch is an electronic switch. More like an LF2XT or and HDS. There is no click. Totally quiet.

eala

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Eala, Thanks for clarifying the switch operation. I don't mind the "tap e-type" switch although I have seen some work better than others depending on flashlight brand. Well these Nova's are beautiful lights and I am tempted.

No, the Nova switch is an electronic switch. More like an LF2XT or and HDS. There is no click. Totally quiet.

eala

gonefishing

Enlightened
Mine came yesterday! Exactly one week from shipping from Taiwan to AZ via registered mail. All ice blue trits.
e3u8u5y5.jpg

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya, I think it won't work properly on CR123, but it will work just fine on IMR and RCR. IMR and RCR are both 4.2 Volt.

eala

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ran AW IMR in mine when I had a TixDa and had problem with it. Of course on high it will heat up, but that is to be expected - only about a minute or so before feeling heat. CR123 cells worked for me as well although I think they were being pushed pretty hard at High.

gonefishing

Enlightened
Add a split ring and a brass hook. I'll probably change out the brass hook for a ti clip down the road. To add the split ring without damaging the ti, use tape!
agu5y7ys.jpg