• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Warm white/Neutral white Extreme III's.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine showed up today. :)

I didn't see the shipped post and I thought I was going to be looking for when 10 were bought. Thanks a lot. This thing is really beautiful. :D

What does everyone use to attach to this thing? The standard size split rings don't fit into the slot next to the hole. I went into Walmart looking for something and I've been using a fishing swivel/snap, which holds and operates very well, but that has been beating up the corners on the attachment hole. :thinking:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
brighterisbetter: As mentioned in the post, shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment. Your Ex III should show up any day. If you want a tracking number, send me a PM. Thanks.

ARC mania

dtsoll

Enlightened
I purchased mine from lighthound and gotta say these lights are very, very cool!!! I am interested possibly in purchasing a backup. What would I gain or in other words what would be different in the emitters you are offering here as apposed to the ones lighthound has. I guess I kinda understand the warm colored emitters but the neutral ones are confusing me a bit. Is the light I have from lighthound neutral?? Thanks! Doug:)

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
What does everyone use to attach to this thing? The standard size split rings don't fit into the slot next to the hole. I went into Walmart looking for something and I've been using a fishing swivel/snap, which holds and operates very well, but that has been beating up the corners on the attachment hole. :thinking:

This probably is not the solution you are looking for, but I just use a lanyard and keep it in a pocket.

dtsoll - the one from Lighthound uses a cool white LED. Neutral white LEDs are between cool white and warm white in tint and offer a substantial improvement over cool white without looking too yellow or brown IMHO. Even though cool white and neutral white tend to receive the same CRI index, there are still differences in the ease with which my eyes can discern my surroundings using these spectrums. I am never going back to cool whites. :grin2:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received my red-orange today and I'm very pleased. Having used to own a LF2X I was curious to see how the machining from that one compared to ARC mania's offerings here. Let me just say for those of you on the fence; there's a world of difference between the two. The threads are absolutely butter smooth and the overall finish is great. Mike's communication throughout has also been exemplary.

JohnF

Enlightened
I'll take a neutral white, paypal within the hour. Thanks,

John F

JohnF

Enlightened
I'll take a neutral white, paypal within the hour. Thanks,

John F

Paypal'd $85 for one of the neutral whites.

I recently 'loaned' my original LF2 to the wife, I expect never to see it again except when it needs a new battery. I'll be curious to see how this Extreme III compares to my LF2XT with XPG R5. Hope it is close in brightness, anyway, and looks like it should be mod-able down the road. Thanks,

John F

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
JohnF: Sorry for the late response. PP received and Neutral white Extreme III shipped via registered airmail.

I just found 2pcs of Extreme III's that are blank without any laser engraving. These have the newer cool white Rebel LED's. Asking $75.00 for one or $140.00 for both. I have also found one very early Extreme III which has a low VF Rebel without the TFFC phosphor and smooth reflector. It has an extremely nice cool white tint. This same Rebel LED was used in the GT models. Need $90.00. Thank you.

ARC mania