GLADIUS/INSIGHT TYPHOON SEOULED(P4) MODDING ***UPDATES & DISCUSSION ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Argent60 said:
Do you PM your "send to" address to us? This looks like a worthy mod, and you seem up front about everything. So I'm considering it.

thanks,
Argent60

This is a no brainer mod..., don't even think about it, just get it, LOL!!

Seriously, I love the UI of the Gladius and now I love the brightness of this mod.
It even made the little artifacts in the beam disappear:)

If I was only allowed to have 1 mod, this would be it!!

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
waynejitsu said:
This is a no brainer mod..., don't even think about it, just get it, LOL!!

Seriously, I love the UI of the Gladius and now I love the brightness of this mod.
It even made the little artifacts in the beam disappear:)

If I was only allowed to have 1 mod, this would be it!!

OK...OK! :sold: :lolsign: You talked me into it! :laughing:

GladiusX1 - Both the light and PayPal will go out tomorrow.

Argent60

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Mike-

:paypal:

and Gladius on it's way to you. You should receive it no later than Monday April 16th.

thanks,
Argent60

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
PLEASE READ:URGENT.SOME ONE SENT ME THERE LIGHT UPS AND THERE IS A 45.77 CHARGE SHIPPED FROM KEHL , ESTATE CIRCLE. NAPERVILLE. IL 60565.
WILL THIS PERSON CONTACT ME .THE PACKAGE IS BEING HELD BY UPS FOR FIVE DAYS .THEN IT WILL SHIP BACK.AS STATE I WILL NOT INCUR ANY BROKERAGE FEES OR OTHERS .

GLADIUSX1

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Thank you ARGENT.
GLADIUSX1
Argent60 said:
Mike-

:paypal:

and Gladius on it's way to you. You should receive it no later than Monday April 16th.

thanks,
Argent60

k9hutch

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine back today. Took a little bit of time (impatient me) due to the out of country shipping, but it was well worth the wait!

The light is a lot brighter than my other (stock) Gladius and the mod was top-notch!

Now, to ship off my other one....

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
PLEASE READ:URGENT.SOME ONE SENT ME THERE LIGHT UPS AND THERE IS A 45.77 CHARGE SHIPPED FROM KEHL , ESTATE CIRCLE. NAPERVILLE. IL 60565.
WILL THIS PERSON CONTACT ME .THE PACKAGE IS BEING HELD BY UPS FOR FIVE DAYS .THEN IT WILL SHIP BACK.AS STATE I WILL NOT INCUR ANY BROKERAGE FEES OR OTHERS .

GLADIUSX1

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO KEHL MIGHT BE.HELP.
GLADIUSX1
GLADIUSX1 said:

GLADIUSX1

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
I HAVE CONTACT.ISSUE TAKEN CARE OF.
THANX
GLADIUSX1:rock:[QUOTE=GLADIUSX1]DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHO KEHL MIGHT BE.HELP.
GLADIUSX1
[/QUOTE]

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Thank you Photon555 for the deal on the HDS U60 GT and the Mod request.
Again thanx to everyone getting the mod.
GLADIUSX1:rock:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Received lights .WAYNEJITSU/ARGENT60/GUA_RANA/FLOWNOSAJ/DIZNEY.
lights in process :popcorn:.weekend not included.
Thanx Guys

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Anyone requiring a replacement factory reflector for your Gladius can get one for $15.00.I got these because the quality of some reflectors is sub par:thumbsdow.very nasty.So if you need I have.just request before shipping.

DevL

Newly Enlightened
How do we know if we need the reflector? Mine is at least new enough to be anodised black but it was one of the first of the black anodised units. Can we not just ship a US Postal MO with our light if we do not have a PayPal account? Or will that not work becasue you are in Canada and Customs will check the package?

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Check your PM box.
DevL said:
How do we know if we need the reflector? Mine is at least new enough to be anodised black but it was one of the first of the black anodised units. Can we not just ship a US Postal MO with our light if we do not have a PayPal account? Or will that not work becasue you are in Canada and Customs will check the package?

Jetrider

Newly Enlightened
My Gladius arrived today all i can say right now is HOLY SMOKES!!! this thing is AMAZING!! A must have for the Gladius!

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Jetrider said:
My Gladius arrived today all i can say right now is HOLY SMOKES!!! this thing is AMAZING!! A must have for the Gladius!

Not only screaming bright, but easily adjusted for 3am bathroom walks:)

This is by far my favorite light..., and I have well over 200 now, guess it is going on 300 lights and this is "the one"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.