Good replacement for LED-lenser P2 BM?

Double-A

Newly Enlightened
My LED-Lenser P2 BM has finally given in (first the switch started acting up, then the battery got stuck inside and I haven't been able to fully open it in order to pry the battery out), so it looks I'm in the market for a new pocket flashlight.

Besides those quality issues I've liked it a lot. It'll be mostly for indoor or closely-lit situations, basically general use. Nothing too demanding. So another similar sized (and looking) flashlight, using "normal" batteries/battery (AA or AAA, not button cells) which last a long time, and hopefully of better quality than the one I've had (I just read in another thread that the LED-lenser brand is generally overrated as there's a lot much better and cheaper out there). Suggestions?
LED_LENSER_P2BM_zibintuvelis.jpg

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Streamlight microstream. Or stylus pro for a 2aaa application. Both very reasonably priced and proven reliable over the years.

I love my P2bm, but it serves as a light on a nail near a door for emergency use these days.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want the ultimate durability in AAA format that puts out about the same as your previous light..the Fenix E01 is the one.

Legend says that Chuck Noriss would use the E01...but since darkness fears him, he has no need.