Grizzly snuff led light

Fenris

Enlightened
Actually I am going to officially ask for the moderators to close this post and delete it. It may not have been the original posters intent but basically this is more of an advertisment for a tobacco product than any useful information about any flashlight. The snuff is mentioned by name and where its company is located. There isn't doodly squat in here about the flashlight.

We don't need for any more young people to go out and start using tobacco products just because it comes with a "shiny object" to get their attention.

And I make no apologies to any body about it.

For all I know this was a covert way to sneak in a tobacco product ad under the guise of the "free" gift being an alleged flashlight.

..........or you could just not read the post.

tbenedict

Enlightened
Actually I am going to officially ask for the moderators to close this post and delete it. It may not have been the original posters intent but basically this is more of an advertisment for a tobacco product than any useful information about any flashlight. The snuff is mentioned by name and where its company is located. There isn't doodly squat in here about the flashlight.

We don't need for any more young people to go out and start using tobacco products just because it comes with a "shiny object" to get their attention.

For all I know this was a covert way to sneak in a tobacco product ad under the guise of the "free" gift being an alleged flashlight.

I don't give a crap what you think. I was trying to be nice to someone that might want to benefit from this. I don't encourage anyone to use the product. I use it and thought this was a nice freebee.

Incidentally, I removed the store name and snuff brand (the pertinent info) above at your request so people interested can scratch their heads.

I agree this post was probably more suitable for the "Good Deals" forum.

Last edited:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
If I remember correct we have had past threads dealing with free lights with purchase of other items and they ran their course without drama. Looking at the posters history I really dont feel this to be a blatant advertisement for tobacco and the intentions do appear a desire to talk about a free unusual light.

On the other hand I can understand MrGMans concerns and it was a good gesture on the posters part to edit his post at your request. He did not have to do that so at least we can assume he is attempting to keep the drama away from this thread.

When closing any thread we have to consider the true intent of the poster. Many times the intentions are honestly of a good nature and the thread will take on a life of its own and spin into a trainwreck. This thread has been edited by the poster to try and make it less offensive to some and as such I believe it can remain if the discussion remains on topic.

So again keep the discussion on topic regarding the light in question and any other issues can be handled in private.....if it spins out of control I will close it to avoid drama and future hard feelings.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Also I believe the light in question is an LED and I am not sure if it needs to be moved to the good deal section. I will be back online later tonight and if I see it needs to be moved I can always do so......

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meh, I'm sure anyone who cared has read it now anyway.

There isn't even a discussion of the light so technically it should be moved.

However, thanks for the heads up .

choaticwhisper

Enlightened
I have heard about the light, I guy I work with just told me this morning that he got "some crappy light" with his this morning. He gave it away to someone else before I even got to see it.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol

tbenedict

Enlightened
Mine seem perfect for beating around in an engine bay. Not bright enough to blind (typical bluish tint) and rubberized for no clanking.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with MrGspot on this one-
"We don't need for any more young people to go out and start using tobacco products just because it comes with a shiny object to get their attention"!!!

Latest posts