H13 bulbs. what s the best bulb with the best output

emtiv09

Newly Enlightened
ok I've been researching for some new h13 bulbs for my 12 SCrew f150. but as luck has it i haven't been able to find much more than just your typical bickering about the bulbs. what I'm looking for is the bet output and color without blinding other oncoming drivers like using your typical PNP HID kit. so guys and gals post your info. thanks

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok I've been researching for some new h13 bulbs for my 12 SCrew f150.

The best output will be from the Philips Xtreme Vision (XTV), available here and there.

The best color will be white. These produce white light.

Make sure your lamps are aimed correctly; your dealer may have an optical beamsetter and the trained personnel to use it.

Note that these will have shorter life than "standard" or "long life" bulbs, but that's the laws of physics for you.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Yup, Philips Xtreme Vision is the one to pick. Don't expect miracles, but it is the best you can get.

emtiv09

Newly Enlightened
any good suggestions on the 9140 foglight bulbs before i dig really deep into those also?

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Don't mess with the fog lamps. Leave the correct (9140) bulbs in them, and you should almost never turn them on. Big (and correct) discourse on the matter here.