Halloween night what are you sporting?

woodentsick

Enlightened
If my Quark AA-2 gets here in time, I'll be excited to EDC for the first time where chances are I'll need it! (For looking at things in the dark AND for scaring people with the strobe mode :D )

LED BriCK

Enlightened
HDS 170 (I always have it on me anyway, so I gues it doesn't count), TK-45, Inova X5UV for fun, Inova 24/7 for safety, cheap flashing LED skull necklace medallion. Plus my 3 year-old daughter will have a fiber-optic light-up witch costume and will likely be carrying her own light. My 16 month-old probably won't have anything (this year).

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just be careful about that. I live in an area where the local teenagers love to steal and smash pumpkins in the street. I'd hate for you to lose your mini.

I will be carrying the normal setup: SF E2DL, Quark 123 Tact, Maratac AAA, and the Catapult V2 just for kicks!

Not to worry.
We get around 350-400 kids, so we stay on the porch all night. Once the last kid is done, we take down all the decorations before retreating to the indoors.

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
We live so far back in the boonies people start to imagine banjo music playing as they turn off the gravel county road onto the dirt road.

In the last 10 years we have yet to have a visitor for halloween. I would be so surprised I would probably answer the door with a flashlight AND a shotgun. Oh, definitely the Malkoff Wildcat because you never get a second chance to make a first impression! :devil:

- Andy

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know yet if I'll have walk-the-boy-around or man-the-house duties this Halloween.

If I'm walking with the boy, I'll arm him with his green life gear light/glow rod/whatever thing he likes so much. I always have my high CRI Ra Clicky and H501w with me, but I think I'd add my MG L-mini II with 7C MC-E emitter for its strobe function (the H501 also has strobe, but it's less impressive).

If I man the house, I'll just have my normal EDCs on me. I might put the 4D maglite by the door since it has more throw than my EDCs, but I doubt I'll need it. We don't get many kids in our neighborhood on Halloween.

--flatline

hobbydad

Newly Enlightened
Back when I used to accompany my children and several of their friends trick-or-treating I always carried a 4D Mag . As a light and a potential weapon .

:devil:

I saw this and had to chuckle. That was me with the kids way back when. Always two good uses for the old maglights, light, and a decent defense. Now that its just the wife & I, I'll probably have some fun with my M6 & LX2.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still going to take my Arc6 but now I'm leaning towards my M6 for flashlight fencing with the crazies!

Man, to much time to dwell on this subject...

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the subject of crazies, I just picked up a DEFT, perhaps I'll try this monster out on halloween!:devil:

-Mayo

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
I guess I'll be taking the Megallanium w FM1909 at 2500lms it should find the kids if they get to far away.
It's also hard to decide on a second between my Moodoo M2 with SST-50 or Triple XP-G.
hmmmmm.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most likely my Ti Preon 2. Reasonably bright,small,and quite pocketable.

Don't think I'll be trick or treating,seeing as I live in an apartment building.
(Although the Friday before Halloween,I'm attending a Halloween party at work.Should be interesting.)

I'll have several lights with me:

1) Q mini 123 lives on my belt and spare AW protected 123 batt in pocket.
2) SF 6P with Malkoff M60 flood. My favorite walking light.
3) Purple 2C Rop with finned head and IMR's. Just in case.
4) Color changing fauxtons in Jack-O-Lanterns.
5) Generic 3P clone with UV drop-in. Just for fun

Latest posts