Happy Birthday Empath!

Greta

Flashaholic
And a happy, happy birthday to Simbad as well!!
hb2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Empath!

Looks like you're going to be sharing a birthday with my son /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This way I have no excuse to forget your birthday in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Listening to the radio on the way in this morning they mentioned that today is also Fidel Castro's birthday. Strange days indeed.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
This is Empath's thread, so I'll wish him a happy birthday first...
...hope you find a great flashlight under the tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif o wait, wrong holiday!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
And happy birthday to you too Simbad...don't go out and get too hammered now, or you won't feel very good tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Eric_M

Enlightened
Happy Birthday Empath.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eric

simbad

Enlightened
Well, obviously this is Empath's thread but seems like we will blow the candles out together... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Craig, you already said it, Im going sailing (working) tomorrow morning for a week and I can imagine how my head is going to be.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: Happy Birthday Empath/Simbad!

Simbad, you can certainly share the thread; after all it is your birthday.

I appreciate the good wishes. It being a Friday the 13th, makes it a more significant birthday for me, since I was born on Friday the 13th. It looks like James' son will get to continue the tradition. Congratulations James.

After the loss of our Cat, Rom, that spent 20 years with us, we adopted a new little lady kitten named Kiwi. When the humane shelter and our vet gave us an estimate of her age, we traced it back on the calendar so we could know her birthdate. It too ended up being on August 13. So, we've got two birthdays going on in our family. I got up this morning, and she was waiting to greet me. Of course I had to sing "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" to her, and of course her rendition, expressed as "meow meow meow meow, meow meow" lost a bit in the translation, but I could tell the sentiment was there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I'm not really accustomed to such special treatment, but I thank y'all very much.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Empath! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

danielo_d

Enlightened

wavey.gif
grouphug.gif
dancing_7up.gif
banana.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Maligayang kaarawan! [tagalog - filipino]
Also, although I'm not Greek, in the spirit of the hosts for the 2004 Summer Olympics...
Efticharismena Gennethlia! or Chronia polla! [Hope that's right. Got it off a website. I probably just insulted your cat. Sorry bout that!]
Anyway, Happy Birthday! Mister Empath and Thank you for all the you do here at CPF!

Happy Birthday to you, too, Simbad!
Don't drink too much. Those pink elephants can be bothersome!
elefant.gif

Danno

simbad

Enlightened

Thank you Empath! and Happy Birthday again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Empath,
I'm glad you had your first birthday and I hope you have many more find you in good cheer and of sound mind and body!

- Don

coachbigdog

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy birthday !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts