Happy birthday Sasha!!!

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy birthday, Sasha! :party:
Good day to restore the supporter subscription, which I just did.

Today should be deemed National Sasha Day! :rock:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Sasha!
Thanks for all your hard work!

dsc04303ut4.jpg

Carpenter

Enlightened
me me meeee

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday dear Sasha

(It's much better to read it this way than to hear it in person... )

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget about the fund raiser that I'm having for Sasha's Birthday Shoe Fund! Pretty Sasha deserves some pretty shoes for her birthday!

Sasha's Birthday Shoe Fund

:party:

Here's a picture of my dog to melt some of y'all's hearts and put you in the mood for giving...
Doggy says "I wuff Sasha!"

krystal_medium.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man - noting like rent-a-dog to tear at the heart strings Tran.

Sasha - right now you appear to be the most stable female I know!:crackup: Happy Happy Habba Habba! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:party:

You deserve a great B'day chick and I hope it finds you.

PP tomorrow to the shoe fund.

p.s.
Is your hubby the only guy in the world who looks in the closet and says Sasha!!!! Just how many lights do you need - you couldn't ever use them all at once? Why don't you buy another pair of shoes????:D

Last edited:

Russianesq

Enlightened
:party::party::party:Happy Birthday!!! and Thank YOU for all your hard work!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Greta

Flashaholic
Thank you everyone! I've had a very lovely day and receiving all of these good wishes from all of you has made it even better!!! You guys are all awsome!! :kiss:

p.s.
Is your hubby the only guy in the world who looks in the closet and says Sasha!!!! Just how many lights do you need - you couldn't ever use them all at once? Why don't you buy another pair of shoes????:D

Actually... in our house it's more like ME saying.... "Honey... do you REALLY need all of these guns?!?!? I can't get to my shoes!!!" ... :ironic: :laughing:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
..........."Honey... do you REALLY need all of these guns?!?!?.................

Reminder to self, be nice to Sasha, even if it's not even her Birthday!:):tinfoil::twothumbs:sweat::p

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Sasha!

Finally old enough to drink now, A? ;)

IowaWalker

Newly Enlightened
Happy Birthday Sasha... I hope you had a great day!!!

:oops:

I am a day late... I have never been to this part of the forum before... looking for a place to ask non flashlight questions, and I found this!!!

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
Happy (belated) Birthday Sasha! I don't think everyone here on CPF can thank you enough for all the hours and amazing work you put into making this forum work.

:twothumbs:bow::thanks:

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Happy belated birthday Sasha. Gosh, I didn't know.

Funny no one mentioned the Red Shoes on Alex's cake.......................

I'd contribute to the Pink Shoe fund too but since I'm now unemployed, money is very tight. :broke: