Happy Spring time!

Dantor

Enlightened
Today is the first day of spring (cept in the UK, not till next weekend, seems the law is mightier than the sun, stars and earth over there) and I wanted to wish everyone a great spring and let you all share, what's the plans!

I'm going to camp more, buy more lights (of course), learn as much about the outdoors as I can, get a canoe and use it, teach her to swim and get my tan back!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
O crud...looks like I got beaten to the (Subzero Ice) Punch {obscure Digimon reference here} on thisd one.

As I posted on the first day of spring in 2002:

================================================================================================================
Ahhh, the first day of spring.
Free daffodils handed out on every street corner, the sound of birds happily chirping, the smell of fresh baked goods & coffee wafting in the air, and the musical vocalisations of people singing Christmas songs?!?

spring0.jpg

spring1.jpg

spring3.jpg

These were taken from my 3rd floor room in downtown Seattle about half an hour ago, a location that rarely sees snow at all, let alone this late in the year. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put my fresh daffodils in a vase and then hang up some Christmas lights.
================================================================================================================

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Suppose to get 1-3 inches of snow here in NE Ohio! I'm still waiting for that first nice spring weekend.

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
We just got about 6 inches of snow today. :shakehead

Dantor

Enlightened
Father winters last breath?
now for the past week, I've been hearing frogs outside at night and the other day somebody was mowing! course we got an inch of snow this morning but it's all melted!

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bright sunshine here in the UK !! ..................But it was snowing 15 minutes ago, oh, and we had hail stones (little ones) at lunch time.
The Easter forecast for most of the UK is cold and snow.
Spring time? Bring on summer............... I like rain.