HDS around the World (PICS)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was in Nashville last week, went to the Country Music Hall of Fame, with an HDS, and completely forgot to take pictures... :shakehead :ohgeez:
You know the rules of this thread, pics, or it didn't happen! :nana:

Having said that, I shouldn't say this, I have been there too! So awesome. About 20 years ago, I also walked Music Row in the evening. It was so cool to hear and see the bands playing all the little bars. But I have no pics?? What irony!

scout24

Flashaholic
Well, here's Willie and Trigger from the 4th row... You'll have to take my word for the Rotary in a Thor's Hammer sheath on my belt. :thumbsup: (Kevin Smith on bass, Bonnie Nelson on piano in the picture.)

20160211_193611_LLS.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scout, that is really cool. Did he perform his "new" hit: I've Loved You All Over The World? lol That KIA commercial made my 13 y/o like the song and she thought he was a new artist who just came out with that song! LMAO!!

That is really cool to sit that close. About as close to Wilie I have been: I ate at the Roadhouse before with my Rotary in my Hogo! ha! We eat there all the time. I love the free peanuts and the fact the kids can make a yeehuge mess and it doesn't matter!

scout24

Flashaholic
Str8- Nope, mainly a lot of the good old hits. Newest he did was "Beer for my Horses", "It's all going to Pot" and "Roll me up and smoke me when I die".

Last edited: