HDS Systems EDC # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked to be sure and the payment was sent thru paypal on Jan 17, 2014. So it's only been 6 months, not 9. I'll send him an email anyway just to check.

Thanks.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked to be sure and the payment was sent thru paypal on Jan 17, 2014. So it's only been 6 months, not 9. I'll send him an email anyway just to check.

Thanks.

Sounds like your order was close to the cutoff date (mine too - January 21) for the first batch that was mailed out mid January by Henry and Dan. With the progress that has been made and the updates Dan has been able to provide I believe the home stretch is coming up.

Stoneking

Enlightened
What a pain it was, but well worth it! I prefer this to the locator function.

hEU7tCn.jpg

bX5gn11.jpg

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered my first HDS (250 Tactical) and custom holster from Hogo a while back, with full knowledge of the wait times. To avoid driving myself crazy with anticipation I pretty much put the light out of my mind knowing that it will be here sooner or later.

However, earlier this week I received a review sample of the HDS Rotary from a vendor and I have to say I'm finally beginning to appreciate what everyone has been talking about around here! It is a truly incredible light and my anticipation of the Tactical is starting to get the best of me!

tongkang

Newly Enlightened
Question about new HDS Tactical..
What happen when the rotary knob in full anti clockwise then click once and rotate to full clockwise..do I get the strobe and max output?no momentary?
Thank you

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question about new HDS Tactical..
What happen when the rotary knob in full anti clockwise then click once and rotate to full clockwise..do I get the strobe and max output?no momentary?
Thank you

You will get constant-on strobe or max output. See Hogo's video for a demonstration . . .

. . . Also, I made a video (dear Lord! That's the second one!) hopefully briefly explaining the new "Tactical" light vs. a standard rotary light . . .

Tactical Rotary Overview (a very unprofessional video). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWTT57Pg394&feature=youtu.be

tongkang

Newly Enlightened
Wow..this new tactical is better than rotary imo,thanks for the link :twothumbs

But the abcd still there on click or on rotary only?sorry too much question,I'm total lost now

Last edited:

JKolmo

Enlightened
Geeez, I'm getting really itchy about this reflector situation. When can we expect all these backlogged lights getting shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.