HDS Systems EDC # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost forgot the most popular...
It's the "HELP! I've consumed too much rum and fell overboard! FIND ME!
Or more appropriately... "I wunder ver my flaaaash.....light izzzzz? Moooore ruummmmm pleeeeeeezsh.":drunk::buddies:

DSC01203_zpsd5206645.jpg

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the Zombie photograph, but i'd take one of the other lights as to not attract any unwanted zombies not having that fire power.

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
These Cerakoted beauties are amazing! Me being the curious type, I poked around on Thor's site and stumbled onto a 170 neutral orange Rotary. Let's see how long that one lasts......

Luminocity

Newly Enlightened
I am waiting for the titanium run and no doubt, it will be a pricey proposition. Been wanting a titanium for my collection.

rioimmagina

Enlightened
Hello,
Do you know what's up with the double click from costant on and the click press hold on the rotary tactical?
The two moves ends up both to constant max. It's that is supposed to be?
I would like to program one of them with emergency strobe but i don't understand if they're the same things or not...

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Hello,
Do you know what's up with the double click from costant on and the click press hold on the rotary tactical?
The two moves ends up both to constant max. It's that is supposed to be?
I would like to program one of them with emergency strobe but i don't understand if they're the same things or not...

I am pretty sure those are separate modes. You should be able to program them differently. It is most likely just the factory settings for the tactical model. Select one of them and program it to whatever your heart desires. If you mess up, you can always change it. If I'm telling you wrong, my name is HOGO. Now leave me alone, I'm drinking spiced rum and my ice melted while I was typing on this stupid ipad thingamajig. This thing is terrible to type on.

Good luck, HOGO

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty sure those are separate modes. You should be able to program them differently. It is most likely just the factory settings for the tactical model. Select one of them and program it to whatever your heart desires. If you mess up, you can always change it. If I'm telling you wrong, my name is HOGO. Now leave me alone, I'm drinking spiced rum and my ice melted while I was typing on this stupid ipad thingamajig. This thing is terrible to type on.

Good luck, HOGO

I must have had a lot to drink. I don't remember posting that at all!

double click and click press hold will both take you to the same setting. If you change that setting, it will also change the momentary setting at full clockwise. Oh, triple click is also the same setting. Let's call that setting FC for full clockwise. So a double click, triple click, or click press hold from constant on will take you to FC. It's just how the programming works in the tactical.

Last edited:

rioimmagina

Enlightened

double click and click press hold will both take you to the same setting. If you change that setting, it will also change the momentary setting at full clockwise. Oh, triple click is also the same setting. Let's call that setting FC for full clockwise. So a double click, triple click, or click press hold from constant on will take you to FC. It's just how the programming works in the tactical.
Yep and I'm sorry for your rhum [emoji28]

Wow that's bad. So i will need to program the full clockwise differently and then reach it with one of these moves?

Thank you

doctordun

Enlightened
I look forward all the time for anything new from HDS.
Saving up for my next big purchase.
Especially since the price increase.....will need to save a bunch more.
At TI is on my short list.

DucS2R

Enlightened

On the rare occasions that happens to me I always wonder: uh oh, better check all the forums to see if I got myself in trouble, and where did my wife and dog go?

Last edited:

eff

Enlightened
I hope he has special leds for a Ti run (ie Hcri; 200 lmn NW)

According to these threads a legacy Ti costed 600+ $ http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?303830-FS-HDS-Ti-Clicky , http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...3-with-AWTYD-s-screws-and-the-Ti-Up-Down-clip

Some even sold theirs for more: 650 $ here http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...y-(2)-Download-Ti-Pocket-Rocket-Jetbeam-TCR10 or 700+ here : http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...r-Sale-HDS-Ti-Ra(withdrawn)-Ti-Nautilus(Sold)

So with production cost getting higher, I guess a new Ti light would cost at the very least 700 $, maybe more.
This will surely hit my wallet hard :whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.