HDS Systems EDC Pics #1

nbp

Flashaholic
Nice!! My Clicky has some wear and the silvertail Rotary isn't babied at all. The problem is when you spread your daily use over a variety of different lights and keep buying and selling lights to perfect the collection, individual lights just don't get that tattered. I wish more of mine looked like that actually. :/ And the blue one is the only light I really pamper, too.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!! My Clicky has some wear and the silvertail Rotary isn't babied at all. The problem is when you spread your daily use over a variety of different lights and keep buying and selling lights to perfect the collection, individual lights just don't get that tattered. I wish more of mine looked like that actually. :/ And the blue one is the only light I really pamper, too.

That light has been my daily carry for over 7-years and has been dropped more times than I could count. Hogo got a look at it in person recently as he's the one who calibrated it after I sent it in for repairs and a firmware upgrade. I'm curious what Henry thought about its condition. I like to think it made him proud.

Last edited:

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
This has been my EDC for the last 5+ years. I certainly haven't babied it. A standard LE with the standard cool white emitter.

View attachment 13105View attachment 13106

Recently "replaced" by a SS40 Rotary, with titanium bezel and sapphire window. It won't be babied either but it's been on quarantine with me, so not many bumps and bruises to be found around the house...

View attachment 13107

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
This has been my EDC for the last 5+ years.

Now that's a properly used flashlight. I love it! I've been carrying my NB45 executive for two and a half years and have no designs on any others. I lost faith in pocket clips on flashlights, but for some reason they work on knives. Yours seems to be in fine working order.

Edit: Math has never been my strength. I've had the NB45 executive since mid 2018, or roughly a year and a half.

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
My two EDCs. The Rotary is a 2700K nichia only recently squired, but I have not been able to leave it out of my pocket since. Used to be an ss40 tac, going to be interesting when the 3000K nb30 shows up to see what stays in my pocket. I thought the 2700K was going to be a shelf queen, but that never really happens with any of my HDS lights....

vZ8jd7d.jpg

Here they sit on a 16in 45cal gun cradle showing some nice patina and wear itself.