• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << ALL SOLD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS >>

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Re: WTB: HDS Lanyard attachment by Eric_M << Interest thread for Ti version also!>>

Hey guys, I have to apologize:(... I was camping with my family from the 30th to the 10th and this kind of got lost in the pre-camping shuffle. I just fired off an email with the design and I'll let you know when I get the quote back. Again...sorry, I know how much I hate it when somebody drops the ball.

~Chip

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: HDS Lanyard attachment by Eric_M << Interest thread for Ti version also!>>

Could yopu adapt this part to work on the PD series of McGizmo lights?
I would buy several if so. This may be a new untapped market for this (or somthing very like it made for the PD or Lunasol)part.
PLease PM me of possible.
Yaesumofo
It will have to be a whole new part Mofo, the HDS holes are farther apart then the ones on Mcgizmo lights...Im also looking for lanyard attachment for my Gizmos. Wvaltakis thanks for getting back, let us know what you find out...

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Ok guys, I heard back from the shop. There will be an initial run of 24, price will be $15 each + $5 for s/h in the US. They said they should be able to sneak them in soon, I'll let you know when I get a date.

~Chip

84Maroon

Banned

Put me down for 2 please.

:wave:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

I won't do a prepay, but if someone wants to compile a list of what's spoken for up to this post I'll hold those for a week from when I post the sales thread:)

~Chip

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome, I compiled a little list PM or post for corrections....Wvaltakis you might want to take a look in here also

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199098

There might be some heavy interest in a Split-ring attachment point for McGizmo clip equipped lights...

Last edited:

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << Interest thread>>

Hello,
I am interested in one.

Regards,

Larry

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

lanyardclips_229-s.jpg

Alright guys,

They are here and I have enough to cover everyone on the list.
If you are on the list, you have 1 week, (7 days!) to send your order via paypal.

(PayPal Address)
rachalspet at gmail.com

Prices:
$15 - Clip
$5 - Shipping
$5- Anodizing

If you want anodizing, you can go to any of the threads in my sigline and figure out what color you would like.

Please include your order, shipping address and CPF name in the comments section on PayPal.

You are currently limited to what you signed up for initially to be fair to everyone. There will more than likely be a second run of these shortly.

Thanks!

~Chip

84Maroon

Banned

How about polished?

:naughty:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned

And that's only 'cause I'm a sucker for maroon...wasn't there some other clip you wanted too?

~Chip

Both polished pleeeease, and i also was thinking :thinking: of a 1x123 bezel down polished as well.