• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << ALL SOLD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS >>

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << 1st Batch is now done, taking payments

Got mine!! Superb...Thanks

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << 1st Batch is now done, taking payments

I still haven't recieved any more payments, last chance guys. I'm going to open these up to everybody tomorrow morning. There are currently 9 pieces unpaid for, TB has first crack at 3 of them.

~Chip

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit:

PP locked and loaded:twothumbs

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Ok, time's up.

TB, you can send payment for yours.

That leaves six available for purchase, if you want one or more of these post here and I'll post confirmation that it's yours, then you can send payment.

Thanks again,

~Chip

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal::thanks::twothumbs

Reima

Enlightened

Ok, time's up.
That leaves six available for purchase, if you want one or more of these post here and I'll post confirmation that it's yours, then you can send payment.

Thanks again,

~Chip

I will take 2.
RC

DeLighted

Newly Enlightened

:takeit:I'll take one PP ready confirm I can have one.

Thanks,

Kent

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Chip,

As of July 3rd at noon, I still hadn't received my four clips. Would you verify the address you sent them to, please?

Thanks.

Bill Sickinger

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Crash- the clips were shipped to you at:

13XX Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
United States

Copy/pasted from your PayPal reciept. Hopefully it's just the holiday slowing things down.

~Chip

ewchiu3

Newly Enlightened

Has mine shipped yet? I sent PP June 26th.

Thanks!

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

ewchiu3- I'm actually also waiting on a package coming the other way (from Canada), seems the mail got pretty slowed up by the 4th holiday here. I'll set one of the extras aside for now, if it doesn't show up soon I'll shoot another one out to you.

~Chip

p.s. That means there are currently only 2 available for purchase.

ewchiu3

Newly Enlightened

Thanks. I expect that is the reason. I sent a package to the USA at the same time and it hasn't been received yet either. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. Thanks again.

AvroArrow

Enlightened

wvaltakis2,

I'll take one of the remaining two Ti attachment thingies plus an Option 0.5? Bezel Down clip (2nd pic) from your Ti HDS clips thread. I can't decide which I like better so I figure I'd buy both. :D Please PM me the total for both items shipped to Canada and your PP address and I'll send payment ASAP. Thanks!