• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << ALL SOLD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS >>

Katdaddy

Enlightened
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << Interest thread>>

I'm a little slow this morning. Is it $5 for each shipment or for each cliip?
Working on drinking more coffee as I type.

Thanks,

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << Interest thread>>

WOW!! There's a list!! And I'm on it!! Woo hoo!!!!!!! :party:

Katdaddy

Enlightened
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << 1st Batch is now done, taking payments

:paypal: for 2 lanyard attachments.

Thanks again for providing these for us.

cbdudley

Enlightened
Re: HDS Ti Lanyard attachment by Wvaltakis2 << 1st Batch is now done, taking payments

PayPal sent for two of these. Thanks!

Rachalbeene

Newly Enlightened

Crash, we paypal'd the refund back at ya. :)

It was a lot of fun watching these being anodized. They are really beautifully done little lights. I'm not sure if Chip is going to own one, or if I'm going to steal it. :whistle:

~Rachal
(the wife):sssh:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

You'll have to forgive my wife, I've got too many projects going at any one time to keep track of. This Ti thing, that Ti thing, it's a wonder she puts up with me. Anyway, she was referring to Photonfanatic's new Killer Ti light that I just anodized a bunch of. If you haven't seen the thread, check it out, those little buggers are awesome.

~Chip

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Oh man an I'm plumb broke:sigh: Oh well I'll get one next batch.Very nice by the way.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Thermalguy,

PM me your address and I'll get yours out to you. You can take care of it when you get the cash, it's not like we don't know where to find you ;) all someone has to do is mention an HDS accessory and your ears are ringing :D

~Chip

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Thermalguy,

PM me your address and I'll get yours out to you. You can take care of it when you get the cash, it's not like we don't know where to find you ;) all someone has to do is mention an HDS accessory and your ears are ringing :D

~Chip

Well i could just grab my collection and leave the country:D
Seriously very nice gesture i appreciate it DAN

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice job Chip, they look great!

I'd like three in plain finish, if available.

Thanks,
Scott

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Thanks TB, right now I've got one extra but if anyone backs out by the end of the week you're welcome to them.

~Chip

cbdudley

Enlightened

Mine arrived today, very nice! Good work.

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

Thanks, hopefully the rest of the shipped one's arrived ok as well. There's a number of people on the list who still have not paid, just a reminder that these will only be held until Saturday morning and then they're fair game (TB's first in line for three). I know I wasn't lightning fast with these but 1 month from concept to delivery is pretty good in CPF terms ;) You couldn't have blown the money on other lights already, could you?

~Chip