Health update

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
flashlight said:
Hang in there Jeff. The lights are still shining.
Thanks. You know I actually feel better today than I did when I posted that so who knows. :)
I am still weak but not as sick feeling if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi LifeNRA,

Although I do not know you as well as many of the other Members of the CPF do, I often look forward to seeing your posts.

Right now I am at a loss of what exactly I might be able to say in attempts to let you know that I both care, and hope that you might be 100% healthy soon.

Of course that is easier said than done.

Should you ever wish to chat, please feel free to drop me a Private Message and I'll give you my AOL IM name, so I can add you to my Buddy List.

All My Best!,
John

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thanks guys! It means a lot to have a place to share what is going on in my life. I still have some family members who have no idea. They are just too fragile to tell it to. I have one aunt who's husband and mother died of cancer within a year of each other. Lucky she lives kind of far away and everyone has agreed not to tell her about me. She would literly worry herself to death about me if she knew. She only knows that I have chronic kidney stones and that even worries her to no end. If the end is near and I know I cannot recover then she will be told. I just hate it for the person who has to do it.

My children do not know it. My 8 year old would be the only one who might understand anyway. I see no reason to subject him to the thoughts of his daddy dying on a daily basis. If I make it then I will know he did not have to worry. If not then he will be told when it is the right time. While I have the strength I have been training him to help around the house and teaching him how to take care of a few things.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and gifts. It means a great deal to me and my family. If I can beat this then you will all be a part of the reason why.