how many lights do you carry?

wolfgaze

Enlightened
LOL. I only flip back again. Just trying to stir up the bugs or look for little blood spots. I am terrified of picking up bed bugs when I travel. If they get into your house it is really tough to get rid of them

That's a reasonable concern....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Those critters know how to hide though. Best bet is still gonna be a small UV light. But yeah, it'll pick up traces of bodily fluids along with the bugs.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I never knew uv helped find bedbugs? You can see their feces and sometimes you can catch them by suddenly turning on the lights and moving things around in the bed. I saw them only once in a motel right when I got there so never even opened my bag. Had a heck of a time getting my deposit back but I did.

I suppose it would be cool to have a cheap little uv light to throw in the suitcase.

The Hawk

Enlightened
I carry a Fenix E05 and a Lumintop Tool. Both run on a single AAA battery. I have a 3 D cell LED Maglite in my car as well as a Ray O Vac waterproof LED light in the glovebox. Also carry a couple extra AAA batteries in my pocket. Lots of light needing very little space.

CLHC

Flashaholic
These three (3) today:

8fy3XoSl.jpg

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
These days my hds rotary and zebralight h502w
both are 4000k and high cri. I Also have my backpack with 2 el capitains a maglite solitair LED and an r-pal lantern.
I always have an extra 18650 (plus four more in the bag) so I have plenty of runtime for an extended period.

msim

Enlightened
These three (3) today:

8fy3XoSl.jpg

I recognize that logo... Great food!

Lately I have my ZL SC600wIII clipped to the inside of my jean pocket, Nitecore MH20 and an old FourSevens ML CR123 in my backpack, and trying out a MekArmy X-4 on my keychain instead of my old Quantum DD.

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
I recognize that logo... Great food!

Lately I have my ZL SC600wIII clipped to the inside of my jean pocket, Nitecore MH20 and an old FourSevens ML CR123 in my backpack, and trying out a MekArmy X-4 on my keychain instead of my old Quantum DD.

I have been wanting to try a sc600mk III, does it feel good in the pocket / hand and does it feel bright?

msim

Enlightened
I have been wanting to try a sc600mk III, does it feel good in the pocket / hand and does it feel bright?

It's much more comfortable clipped in a jeans pocket than my SC600w MkII because the bezel is smoother and rounder on the MkIII. I don't have the Hi version, but even the standard SC600wIII is very bright. A noticeable difference from the MkII. Tint is also better at lower levels.

Soulskinner

Newly Enlightened
On person usally 2: in rotation Zebralight SC52L" or Olight S15r and on my keys a Lumintop Worm (Brass with the Nichia LED)
In my backpack I got an older Fenix LD22 and a cheap but good Thorfire C8s
And in my car I got a Thrunite TC10V2 and an old flashlight from the german "Bundeswehr" my father gave me about 1000 years ago. ^^

NoveskeFan

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix E05 on my keychain, one of my various Surefires in my front left pocket, and an older Elzetta and some extra batteries in my truck.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daytime: Two: Olight S2 Baton attached to my key lanyard, and Manker MK34vn hanging from my belt.

Nighttime: Varies. Just those two, or the Baton and Fenix TK75vnQ70, or the Baton and one Acebeam X65vn.

Or, during my nightly walks, three: the Baton and two X65s, or the Baton and one X56 and the TK75Q70, or the Baton and one X65 and the TN42vn.

Occasionally I will rotate an item that is listed in my signature, such as the MeteorVn or TN36UTvn or the P60vn quad XP-L.

I am always prepared holster-wise: I always have the K70 holster and two home-made loop-style holsters hanging from my belt.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
let me see.... hds rotary 250 on thor's hammer holster, peak stainless steel aaa mule on my keychain, oveready v4 moodoo triple drop in on my carpenter pants side pocket with a 6p bored, and preon p1 blue in my pocket. lol not including spare batteries... so i guess 4

Batou00159

Enlightened
On my person i carry 2/3. Fenix UCO2 around the neck day and night, solarforce L2M with sprtac219btripple on my belt and depending on the day, a penlight which varies on flavor.

My bag which is with me but not always on has at current an olight r50 seeker and the spare batteris for all devices on my person.