How "young" are you???

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Re: How \"young\" are you???

I'm closing in on 53. Still young at heart, just seem to enjoy sitting more each year.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

Roy's avatar is close for me, except I'm always barefoot (and only look pregnant) around the house.

When people ask my wife how old she is, her reply is always: "How old you think I am?" She looks younger than her age but gave those extra years to me. At least I don't feel 52, yet.

whiskypapa3

Enlightened

Sasha that's 29^1.111, next year change the exponent and it's still 29^(something).. Remember, numbers don't fib.

Me? Momma said I was patted on the head by Pres. Hoover. Her father was a ward heeler in South Philly and he pushed me in a bunting decorated pram in one of his campaign parades..

cool4light

Newly Enlightened

25 but feel like 52. no, just kidding, 52 is how old i'll be when i finally pay off the debt incurred by collecting flashlights! if i'm lucky.

if not my estate will have to cover that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

double_r76

Newly Enlightened

28... getting out of the Army and doing nothing but working on my MPA makes me feel like a young irresponsible college student. Wait, that actually makes me a young irresponsible college student. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

-Randy

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Arizona_Dan said:
My mind thinks I'm only 30, but my body reminds me that I'm actually 59.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, but 59 in Nov. You can find my pic here. I'm the one with the killer spotlight.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
[ QUOTE ]
thesurefire said:
[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif I hope im still the youngest one... 15 is where its at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

and I thought that I was the only 15 year old who dropped money on Surefires...

[/ QUOTE ]

How does a 15yr old even GET money for Surefires? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I have a L4 in my pocket right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Allowance, presents, savings, and maybe even some stocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

15yrs old with Surefires AND stocks?! What happened to Xbox and playstation2? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (p.s. good for you on the stocks,but keep them and when your my age buy a bunch of Surefires!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i have an xbox two, but flashlights are brighter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif.

Arc4+ is my on my belt if that counts... but i think the L4 may be my next surefire.

You mow lots of lawns to afford lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I have to ask.... birthdays? June 28 here.

Mrd 74

Enlightened

Larry 1582
Happppppppy Birthday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

41. Emotional age up for judgement but physically seeing as how I like to exercise, there's a big difference between 41 and 31. Nagging injuries occur much more easily now. Still I take inspiration from people older then me such as a 66 year old co-worker who can still run five miles at sub 7 minutes per mile.

BTW, this question has been posed before and if recollection serves me correctly FC is somewhere in his late 20s, not the age he posted.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Craig, ya going to do anything special on the BD? Last year when I turned 40, I did a complete denial and treated it as a regular day.

[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
39 now; will turn the big "four-o" in about three more weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I remember when I turned 36 of making the correlation as well. Did you find the second 18 years sure passed a lot quicker then the first?

[ QUOTE ]
3rd_shift said:
18; for the second time in my life, in about 2 weeks = 36 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nightshade

Enlightened

It took some people 70-80 years, in brutal weather, to get a face like mine, but I've obtained it in only 40.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
geepondy said:
Craig, ya going to do anything special on the BD? Last year when I turned 40, I did a complete denial and treated it as a regular day.

[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
39 now; will turn the big "four-o" in about three more weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I'm not planning anything particularly special.
I'll probably do much the same as I did last year; two drinks, then back home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Latest posts