I Blame CPF.......................

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
Had I not met CPF, this wouldn't have happened:

(click to see the big version)

People think I'm weird (well,.....about the flashlights anyway).

What's wrong with me.

I seriously need to trim this down a little one of these days.

Oh ya, add a PM6 and a TL (not pictured).

jtice

Flashaholic
not bad not bad,,,, but your not as disturbed as some of us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Not even close...Consider yourself "almost" Normal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

davidra

Enlightened
I was actually doing pretty well after about 6 months on the site until the last three weeks or so. Then I just went berserk. Paypal is the most dangerous thing on earth.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
oooh... Nice collection. If you take the time to go thru and look at them all. What is the shiny one to the right of the Arc AAA?

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
What is the shiny one to the right of the Arc AAA?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're talking about the Arc AAA head on the AAAA body.

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
What kind of modded mags do you have?

Those aren't stock are they?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe........nice collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you dont want people to think you are weird, just send those lights over to me! Then people wont find them and will think you are normal.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...at least you can post a pic of your torches! I would be embarrased and probably short on digital memory to show a pic of all of mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

newuser

Newly Enlightened
I'ive only been here a couple of weeks and already my wife thinks I'm losing it. It started with the Maxfire XL thread someone pointed me to. Then it was the 1AAA Dorcy LED's at walmart (bought two right away - one for my wife, of course). Then it was a trip to Big Lots in search of the small coleman 3.99 CCFL lanterns. Didn't find those but found another fluorescent lantern for $6.99 so I bought two. Then found a big coleman lantern on clearance at target that I had to buy. While I was there, I spotted an 1AA Dorcy 3 LED light that was perfect for using up the AA batteries in my "used by still ok" box. Next I need 20 of the countycomm keychain LED's. And a nuwaii .5 w 1AAA. And a couple of the streamlight twintasks.

I guess the only hope is to start a class action suit against CPF and the flashlight makers patterned after the tobacco lawsuits. Maybe settle for a warning that this 'hobby' can lead to addiction - and a dozen CR123A batteries thrown in for damages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's time to take a stand against 'Big Light'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
yea, what is wrong with you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good collection, btw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
PM sent with psychiatric referral number... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

nice collection!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHAT? Nobody ever told you about these?

cpfspoof.png

I'm considering signing up, I have twenty lights of my own here... and that's ONLY after I disposed of two of them on BST earlier this week!

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
flashlightlens.com said:
[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
What is the shiny one to the right of the Arc AAA?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're talking about the Arc AAA head on the AAAA body.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Really? kewl... Wha's Dat? How do I get? HEY... Chris you just reminded me of that experiment/testing I need to do. I'll email you the results soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

newuser

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Former_Mag_User said:
newuser, it's only the beggining....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm alright as long as I don't start modding lights.

I can stop anytime!