I love a flashlight nerd.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
My g/f wouldn't LET me go into T&Co.. in traditional Flashaholic fashion, that means I had to top anything I found her there.. good for me, good for her, bad for the wallet...

detective de vries

Newly Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
The Tiffany's bracelet he gave me was the same price as the U2.

Hmmmm, did he give you the Tiffany's 1836 wide cuff bracelet??

1108508151119_TBD9.jpg

Just guessing, Its the same price of the U2.

I bought my fiance the same bracelet with the matching earings. I support her purse habits and jewelry habits as well. I have bought her 3 Loui's, 1 Burrberry, a crapload of Vera Bradley's and other odds and ends as well. Not to mention the ultimate piece of jewlery from Tiffany's.... Engagement Ring...

She accepts my lights and the fact i always have atleast one scanner going. Heck she even gets excited with me listening to a high speed chase. My fiance has taken over my Eternalight. Its her go to light beside the bed. When ever i see her fire up the Eternalight it puts a smile on my face.

No, it was a way better bracelet than that.

rscanady

Enlightened
TrueZach, you are a lucky man!

Welcome Detective De Vries,

Kind of cool to see another couple on here besides Denise and Jon.

Ryan

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the past several months I have observed a number of our fairer sex members dragging there significant others to CPF get togethers. I have observed that male partners of female flashaholics tolerate the hobby just about the same as female partners of flashoholics.