I need a LED flashlight..but which is the "best"

Doctor

Newly Enlightened
Is it true, that the other flashlights are not good / outdated?
I read several reviews, and I thought, that all listed flashlights are good...

strinq

Enlightened
I kinda think it's personal opinion, after reading a hundred threads here i've come to the same conclusion as urs, most of the popular brands here, eg; fenix, jetbeam, eagletac etc are pretty reliable unless ur really unfortunate to get a dud which is rare for all the brands.

Doctor

Newly Enlightened
You might consider a SureFire LX2 (there is a review on CPF you can read here).

It is two mode with a very useful 15 lumen low (47 hours runtime) and a very bright 200 lumen high (2 hours). In addition, SF's TIR optics really throw the 200 lumens quite far. It is tough-as-nails with excellent build quality and is about 13.7cm long. Plus it comes in under your budget. :)
There are my posts that suggest Surefire flashlights. Is Surefire "the best" flashlight brand? I had a look to their web pages: They are really expansive and offers "only" two modes (high: about 120 and low: about 15). :whistle:
Other brands offers more modes and are cheaper. That means, that the other brands a low cost brands? :thinking:

What are the great benefis of Surefire LED flashlights? :anyone:

Regards,
Doctor

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LX2 is the best LED light on the market, hands down. SureFire is made in the U.S to very high Military standards and has an stellar lifetime warranty. You won't find that on those cheaper chinese brands.

Egsise

Banned
There are my posts that suggest Surefire flashlights. Is Surefire "the best" flashlight brand? I had a look to their web pages: They are really expansive and offers "only" two modes (high: about 120 and low: about 15). :whistle:
Other brands offers more modes and are cheaper. That means, that the other brands a low cost brands? :thinking:

What are the great benefis of Surefire LED flashlights? :anyone:

Regards,
Doctor

Now you are in dangerous waters, comparing Surefire vs. any other brand is a no no.

Surefire products have excellent lifetime warranty.
4Sevens flashlights, only 10 years, other chinese cheapos a year perhaps.
Do you remember what kind flashlight were you using ten years ago?
When a flashlight becomes outdated, after a year or two perhaps?
Have you ever lost a cell phone, car keys, multitool, even a flashlight...?

Latest posts