Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Today i received my Foursevens Atom AL+the headlamp kit in the mail! :)
FoursevensAtomAL005_zpsba8d17dc.jpg

It´s the first flashlight purchase for the year 2014 actually! Rest for sure, there will be a lot more purchases this year!;)

Coming in the mail within a few weeks is Olight 2x18650 3400mAh batteries+storage case.

Bigblue

Newly Enlightened
Have always had flashlights from big box stores. After reading this forum for a week (so many flashlights and so much to read), I now have PD35, Thrunite Archer 1A, Nitecore charger and orbtronics 18650 3400 en route. Can't come soon enough.

Then I stumbled the vn sub-forum. Really wished I hadn't. Just a matter of time before I get one of those if not more.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got this great bag today.
Holds all my large lights, baton, a few dozen 12g shells and some back up cells.
Great tool.

ybe4a8e2.jpg

yogiboobooranger

Newly Enlightened
Well the Nitecore P-12 came and I am absolutely loving it. A very awesome first ever Nitecore! Now I just ordered a Nitecore Sysmax Intellicharger i4 Version 2 along with batteries. I gotta tell ya, this flashlight hobby is pure fun. The wife thinks I am nuts and cannot figure out what I will do with so many flashlights. Of course we all know they are to play with as well as general use :)

whtwalker

Newly Enlightened
I have a Thrunite TN12 (2014 neutral white) coming in from Amazon. And a Eagletac D25C Clicky TI (2014 Nichia 219).Mail tracking information estimates arrival tomorrow for the TN12 and Monday for the Eagletac.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
This

43cb1bc444b1f85119540ae8ac51623c.jpg

Eye10TiCvn Nichia 219!

Control ring is like butter. Beam is gorgeous. Tint is perfect. This is no lightweight micro light but the weight is SO worth it!

Thank you Vinh! ;)

Ken

ven

Flashaholic
WOW Ken,congrats on that beauty:twothumbs,no jealousy over this side of the pond..........nope never........all gone............ok ok its back :laughing: and its here to stay:thumbsup:

Latest posts