Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldn't sell my Nitecore HC30 on the forums, so I've gifted it to a colleague, including my Nitecore i2 charger. For NiMH, I already have my Technoline (used to be called Lacrosse), but for Lithium chemistries, I have a Pila IBC on the way.

One of only two made is on its way to a good home. :)

~ Chance

DWThYp5.jpg

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've just ordered an Xtar PB2. It's a powerbank / charger that will charge 18650s and then be a USB powerbank. HJK gave it a thumbs up.
I asked twice in the Xtar thread if there was a UK stockist, but they never replied. Perhaps they don't care that much.
Anyway for us Brits, you can find them at Cloudstix UK. Never heard of them, so if it all goes **** up I'll let you know.
P

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
You ordered all four chance ?
I have only the satin nickel and satin black on the way....

now maybe I should go for the other two as well huh. Why not ....

You ordered all four chance ?
I have only the satin nickel and satin black on the way....

now maybe I should go for the other two as well huh. Why not ....

:paypal: Yep. Jason stated on the website that one or more of the new Preons might be discontinued. Just cuz my nickname is Chance doesn't mean I take them. Sides, 20% off. :broke:

Plus there's this. - This batch of lights is a prototype run and the first Foursevens launch under the Prometheus banner. We only made 125 lights in each finish and they feature both the Foursevens and Prometheus logo.Production lights will only have Foursevens branding. Here are the major changes:

~ Chance

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, the new advertised 'improved' tailcap has me interested. My copper p1 keep turning on in my pocket.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Yep. Jason stated on the website that one or more of the new Preons might be discontinued. Just cuz my nickname is Chance doesn't mean I take them. Sides, 20% off. :broke:

Plus there's this. - This batch of lights is a prototype run and the first Foursevens launch under the Prometheus banner. We only made 125 lights in each finish and they feature both the Foursevens and Prometheus logo.Production lights will only have Foursevens branding. Here are the major changes:

~ Chance

well now I have the other two versions incoming in the mail as well... broke again lol
thanks chance !!!!!!

however... 😆 happy

Latest posts