Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered another TI Pocket Clip from Jason "Dark Sucks"! I was tempted to splurge on the PVD clip this time around, but decided to save a few bucks with the less expensive raw TI clip. Aside that the PVD version is sleeker / cooler looking, it still works the same right?

Pops

Last edited:

d0190535

Newly Enlightened
A lot! Sanyo/VCT6 batteries, BLF Q8, Emisar D1S/D4, and Skillhunt H03. Might possibly get my hands on the BLF GT but we'll see.

Redhos83

Newly Enlightened
As of this week i have a Okluma with H17F upgrade and an REYLIGHT TI V3 with green trits on the way. Also have several random cells on the way 14500,18350,18650. I missed the Sinner drop today but hoping i win the Hanko Lotto.

TheShadowGuy

Enlightened
I broke and ordered an Emisar D4ti in purple because I've wanted a cool Ti light and a quad Nichia light for some time. Also ordered some Samsung 30q batteries to feed it.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
I leant my Ti Olight S1 to someone who proceeded to lose it :(

Decided I needed to change it up a bit as I have my Spark SF3 as my Pocket EDC, and wanted something different for camping... so ordered the Nitecore SRT3, hopefully will have it before end of week :D

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
NITECORE GEM10UV Gem Identification Flashlight with UltraViolet LED

Ordered today from NitecoreStore

I developed an interest into specialty lights

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight S1R (for me) and Olight S1A Copper (for my hiking nan), bought during the Olight Store UK mega-sale. In fact, I have received confirmation that they are already in my safe place.

They've arrived! I couldn't sneak a peak at the S1A because the packaging was sealed, but really impressed with the S1R Baton on first inspection. Some freebies too, including a multi purpose head scarf, touchscreen stylus and an I3E AAA! Not sure if the latter was supposed to be free though, so I'll check before opening the packet.

Last edited:

HawkI

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore TM26GT ordered from gearB and delivered to South Africa in 11 days - thats impressive for us down here at the bottom of the african continent.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Malkoff devices device of course.

There are only two types of lights.

1. Malkoff devices
2. SOB (Some other Brand)

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
In that case, look forward to your impressions in 3 weeks or so......:nana:

Thankfully it has entered the country via Royal Main this time, not Parcelforce, so it should be a bit quicker, and £3.25 cheaper on the "handling fee".

EDIT: According to its tracking history, it appears to have skipped customs altogether, so it's possible that the package value has been under-declared. Now I don't mind paying any VAT owed, because that goes into the country's coffers. What I do object to is the delays that the customs process causes and the "handling fees" charged by the receiving carrier.

Last edited: