Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

archimedes

Flashaholic
Received a couple of Jetusolis ( jetusolii? ) from ViRenCe ... a 4000K and a 5000K.

Haven't had much time yet for a detailed evaluation, but a very nice clean beam on both, especially given the technical challenges of that emitter.

I would certainly say that it is getting more and more challenging to easily notice further incremental improvements in CRI. Earth tones look pretty true and reds pop with these.

Just personal preference, but the 5000K to me looks a little "sterile" whereas the tint on the 4000K (on the particular emitter I received) is really pleasing.

Soon.
attachment.php

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
My new Reylight!

And the box after I managed to clear the stickers without leaving any residue. Personal win!:party:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Acebeam X70. Can't resist Lumens - 60,000 of them in small'ish, conventional flashlight style light.

Waiting for the end of the year to pick one of those up. (Good to have something to look forward to.)

Speaking of Acebeam.... Got their PT10 penlight w/ CREE XP-L LED (360 lumens) headed my way.

Will try to post pics. of these sweet lights recently bought. Computer acting up a bit though. So we'll see.