Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Chowderhead72

Newly Enlightened
After returning all of the Olight stuff from last week I just received my SWM T60cs and charger very impressed.. This week I have a SWM c20c coming and a t20cs next week(on back order @BJ). Hope the 20 series is made as well as the t60cs.

egrep

Enlightened
I'll send guy a message and have him get back to you. I assure you there are no ill intentions by him. :)

-Alex

I absolutely doubt there are any ill intentions and I'm sure he really cares about his product and his customers. He's contacted me and I think we see eye to eye.

I'm really excited to have this light and of course I'll make sure I pay for them. (I ordered two) I hope he'll allow me to purchase a Torpedo as well. Communications is extremely important in business and personal life. Understanding that thread isn't where we conduct our business is a good step.

Thank you sir for your honorable and heartfelt response. I believe without a doubt that you are sincere and working hard to bring your vision to fruition. You are to be congratulated!

Last edited:

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
It never ends. I don't remember how many times I've posted in this thread. :crazy:

10 times. :grin2:

I don't post in here enough. I just got in a SF Saint Minimus for some backpacking and camping soon. Neat little headlamp! Like a sideways T1A... I like. :naughty:

brag

Newly Enlightened
Scary ebay transaction(I hope not)

I bought a Sunwayman C20C, it's coming from Hong Kong

No moonlight mode, but fingers are crossed it good bang for the buck. I've been EDC,ing a Preon 2, but sometimes I'd like to have more candle power in the pocket. It's also my first Sunwayman torch.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Ordered a Xeno G42 (neutral) and a Zebralight SC600w, now all I have to do is be patient and wait for them to arrive! :whistle: