Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

UlrikJ

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac D25LC2 Clicky (as main EDC for winter) and Eagletac D25A Clicky Titanium (when D25LC2 is too big) :)

MontanaMan

Newly Enlightened
After returning all of the Olight stuff from last week I just received my SWM T60cs and charger very impressed.. This week I have a SWM c20c coming and a t20cs next week(on back order @BJ). Hope the 20 series is made as well as the t60cs.

What was the issue with the Olight stuff? I'm new to all these high end lights and have two SR95UT and a Standard SR95. The standard 95 was dead on arrival, but the light was replaced immediately, and I have had no problems with the replacement. I've only had the lights a short time, but have used them daily on my turkey ranch to scan for large predators. My only concern is long term quality and dependability. Should I expect these lights to fail after a relatively short period of use? I really like the lights, but I need quality I can depend on for my life. I can't be out in the fields shining for Mountain Lions and have it die on me.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have three lights that'll be coming back from Surefire after refurbishing in about three weeks. It's moments like these I don't care how overpriced they are.

I have a Surefire UB3T Invictus inbound to me right now. :thumbsup:

You'll have a hard time not liking it.

DSC_1061.jpg

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Got a 500 lumen Sunwayman V11R inbound for delivery on Monday & I'm really looking forward to this little powerhouse.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenji quad Nichia NVSL-219-SW45B10 P60 drop-in with Carlco 10621 optics. 5.6amps.

BoooYah!

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDC 18650 XP-G2 light from International Outdoor. I opted for the grey version, 3 mode. 1.4A on high. I am hoping that it will be good and be an alternative to my Eagletac D25LC2 S2.

Mr.Sun

Newly Enlightened
FOURSEVENS Quark MiNiX 123, XM-L Edition LED Flashlight, 210 Max Lumens ......... Cool little EDC for about $40 Like $3 shipping for 3 day shipping :).

chevboy167

Newly Enlightened
upgrades for my all original Surefire G2L: Oveready McClicky, OR Stainless steel bezel crenelated in black, UCL lens, and 2 AW 17670 protected Lithiums. all tied togeather with a Lumens Factory 3 mode with memory XPG-R5. gonna be one mean muti purpose tool!

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight Stylus Reach! I heard somewhere that these thing throw a hundred meters!

Last edited: