Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

radiopej

Enlightened
A few things :)

A couple of Sipik clones and other cheap lights.

A new LED on a 16mm PCB since I killed mum's torch.

A 65 lumen Surefire 6P. It's my first Surefire and a bargain in Australia at $35 (usually $114 from the official distributor).

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered more Glow Powders & paints. I have started mixing the powder with 5 minute epoxy and I am starting to go crazy making stuff glow.

So far one of the best glow mods are doing around the led & filling in tail caps on side button or twisty lights. Also, filling in the hollowed out section of a belt clip. Surprisingly easy to do.

ven

Flashaholic
Got this today:cool: fenix tk61vn, big thanks to vinh:twothumbs except its modded and over 1700lm,de-domed and 622-630kcd:twothumbs

t 8 cells,4 unprotected pany,4 keeppowers and a mini DQG XP-G2 R5 in 4c flavour but silly 10180 cells...............:thinking:

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
HDS Rotary 170, MBI HF Titanium, Xtar VP2, Zebralight SC52w L2, cottonpicker octo charger, 3x green tritium 1.4mm X 3.5mm, 1 noa61 0.5cc

ven

Flashaholic
Rach got her gold olight i3s today as her lenser was gifted to the kids at local chinese

Figured out why the allen key,to remove the clip........wondered why it had that............bit slow today and never noticed one with my i3s

MBentz

Enlightened
Just pulled the trigger on an Eagletac D25A Titanium with a neutral white XM-L2 emitter. Really looking forward to getting this into the EDC rotation.

Nitecore TM26 should arrive tomorrow... along with some new running shoes. :D

radiopej

Enlightened
A couple of Sipik clones, an XP-G D26 dropin and another cheapie light. My first ever Surefire 6P arrived just yesterday before remembered this forum $35 Australian with free shipping. So cheap!

radiopej

Enlightened
Rach got her gold olight i3s today as her lenser was gifted to the kids at local chinese

Figured out why the allen key,to remove the clip........wondered why it had that............bit slow today and never noticed one with my i3s

That's not an i3S, but an i3 EOS - i3S has a removable clip without allen keys. Not nitpicking or anything, just making sure they didn't send her the wrong one.

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you radiopej for correcting me:thumbsup:,tbh i thought it was an i3s but looked at order and is the eos which tbh makes no odds anyway.

Ordered a while back some unprotected 3100 pany cells

Originally for tk61vn but decided to get some 3100 protected KeepPowers later(not come yet)

So spare cells(among quite a few more) for future purchases in coming months:D

sicko

Newly Enlightened
I caved and decided to make a few purchases yesterday. So right now I have coming in the mail:

EagleTac D25A2 Clicky
ThruNite Ti
& Maratac AAA

The EagleTac should arrive tomorrow, and the ThruNite should arrive on Saturday. I have no idea when the Maratac AAA will arrive, but I'm really excited to see that one for myself.

Mopar366

Newly Enlightened
Fenix e25 on the way we'll see how it does! Looking for something a little bigger and brighter next!!

markr6

Flashaholic
Thank you radiopej for correcting me:thumbsup:,tbh i thought it was an i3s but looked at order and is the eos which tbh makes no odds anyway.

Ordered a while back some unprotected 3100 pany cells

Originally for tk61vn but decided to get some 3100 protected KeepPowers later(not come yet)

So spare cells(among quite a few more) for future purchases in coming months:D

I thought about getting some of these over the NCR18650B just to save some $$. Since they are slightly lower capacity than the new 18650B, are they still manufactured, or do I need to worry about old stock? Sometimes I wonder why they wouldn't just focus on making the new ones only? Maybe a dumb question...sorry.

ven

Flashaholic
I thought about getting some of these over the NCR18650B just to save some $$. Since they are slightly lower capacity than the new 18650B, are they still manufactured, or do I need to worry about old stock? Sometimes I wonder why they wouldn't just focus on making the new ones only? Maybe a dumb question...sorry.

:laughing: thats fine as i only give dumb answers anyway :laughing: no such thing as a daft question!!!!

I got these as the 3400 had sold out,there is a shortage now down on pany cells with as far as i know the tesla contract(info been given from a member and from a supplier of cells) Also app pany need to build a new factory to meet demand for tesla........probably up by now :laughing: knowing the chinese,dont hang around and very efficient!

In real world use and how you use your light its not going to be hardly noticed,if you top off your cells then even less tbh.I top them off after use,so in truth i could probably use 2300mah cells,just take longer to top off :laughing: but thats just a way of looking at it.

At the moment,going off on china shop they have got KeepPowers in,so bought some 3100 protected too,look on banggood(never had an issue over the years)

So imho go for it,dont let 300mah get in your way,its not much and certainly not enough for a deal breaker again imho.

These cells if old stock dont look it,look nice and fresh,if can tell by a code a will gladly post it,but in truth it does not bother me,as long as they work then i am happy.......obv within reason.Its not like they are $1000 each,top off and should last many years as in 5+ easy.

3600mah are a long way off due to this tesla business i believe .........."i believe"